07/24/09 [DMFA #1024] - Experts Agree:Abel is Gay

Started by OminousShadow, July 23, 2009, 11:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OminousShadow

Enough Said.

----
Fixed punctuation, as requested  -TW
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Chaos

Nope. I'm saying more.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Haha Haha Haha Ha
Haha Ha haha

Jairus

Heeheeheehee. "Everything I have done is gay." Perfect response, but a second opinion would be a good thing. But really, I don't think that Jy is "fooling himself," considering all of the anguish and grief he's gone through over this dilemma and the fact that Abel just made Jy confront his own feelings for Dan, and that led to Jy's Abelcrush.

By the way, I have to say this. People mispronouncing my name as "Jyrras" is one thing. But people misspelling Jyrras' name to make it closer to Jairus... that makes me giggle a little.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

JackTheCubiWolf

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-AHAHAHA! HURRK, can...breath...laughing...too...hard. *colapses* :giggle
I'm back, and tired.

Zina

I'm pretty sure the internet is 100% correct.

I mean.

Why would it lie?

Kenway975

"Everything I have done is gay"... A decent majority of DMFA could be qualified as gay. But please note the first two definitions of the word gay from dictionary.com
1.    having or showing a merry, lively mood
2.    bright or showy

Thing can be so much fun if you use a different definition of the same word sometimes.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Yes, the internet, repository of all sorts of baseless accusations of "gayness".

Next will come the "Male enhancement" ads associated with reading the Comic.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Baal Hadad

Wait, what?!   :erk

How could she have looked at EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET (that applies to DMFA) so quickly?  Surely there's not THAT little of it out there...?

OminousShadow

Quote from: Baal Hadad on July 24, 2009, 12:54:49 AM

How could she have looked at EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET (that applies to DMFA) so quickly?  Surely there's not THAT little of it out there...?

If you've been using the internet enough throughout your life, it doesn't take long to see everything. Though you may want to stay away from some things as they are better left unseen. You all know what it is so I won't say it by name.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Baal Hadad

Quote from: OminousShadow on July 24, 2009, 12:57:08 AM
Quote from: Baal Hadad on July 24, 2009, 12:54:49 AM

If you've been using the internet enough throughout your life, it doesn't take long to see everything. Though you may want to stay away from some things as they are better left unseen. You all know what it is so I won't say it by name.

I....

Okay, I guess you'd know better than I do....  For my part I tend to stick to sites I'm familiar with and not "branch out" a whole lot unless I need to, but I really thought it would take longer than that....

Naldru

Claiming that homosexual behavior is everywhere is nothing new.  Frank Wertham made that comment about Batman and Robin in the 1950's, not to mention his discussion about Wonder Woman.

May I also suggest that while Amber is catching up on other things, she should also catch up on sleep and rest.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

icarus

see this internet? it's made of gay.
dmfa? also made of gay
EVEN THIS POST
IS MADE OF GAY

</obscure reference>

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

rhyfe2002

What? Abel, gay? That's preposterous!  >(
It's common knowledge that he's bi.

Side note since we're talking about the intarwebz... has anyone had the guts to invoke Rule 34 on DMFA yet..?  :erk

Jairus

Quote from: rhyfe2002 on July 24, 2009, 01:55:17 AM

Side note since we're talking about the intarwebz... has anyone had the guts to invoke Rule 34 on DMFA yet..?  :erk
Yes. Many times. You don't have to worry about DMFA missing out on the Rule 34 action.

And Abel isn't just Bi, he's actually BiBel. I regret nothing!

Kenji

I see Amber is finally coming to her senses.  :I

rhyfe2002

QuoteYes. Many times. You don't have to worry about DMFA missing out on the Rule 34 action.

Pics or it didn't happen.  :B

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Nobody

To be fair, that read might be refering to the Comixpedia entry for DMFA which refers to Abel as such:

QuoteAbel
Abel is a gay, feline incubus more than 400 years old. Unlike Dan, he is one of the top students at SAIA. Abel uses cool, prickly attitude and distancing mechanisms to maintain a solitary life. Abel has been banned from the SAIA library due to the "Library Incident." (Much like the "Noodle Incident" of Calvin and Hobbes fame, it has never been described yet it has been referenced on occasion.) He has also been hell for the resident advisers, who have to find him new, untraumatized roommates as often as once a semester. Abel feels most 'cubi are terribly cruel, especially his former teacher, Destania. His backstory is being developed in a two-part mini-arc called "Abel's Story" on the DMFA site.

Netrogo

Quote from: Zina on July 24, 2009, 12:29:41 AM
I'm pretty sure the internet is 100% correct.

I mean.

Why would it lie?

I rest my case.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

LionHeart

Quote from: Jairus on July 24, 2009, 01:57:44 AMYou don't have to worry about DMFA missing out on the Rule 34 action.
Nothing can miss out on Rule 34 action. Rule 34 itself says that.

QuoteAnd Abel isn't just Bi, he's actually BiBel. I regret nothing!
If he heard that, he might Belt you for it...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

rhyfe2002

Quote from: Jairus on July 24, 2009, 01:57:44 AM
Quote from: rhyfe2002 on July 24, 2009, 01:55:17 AM

Yes. Many times. You don't have to worry about DMFA missing out on the Rule 34 action.

Actually, judging from all available concrete evidence (i.e. interest he's shown in either gender) I'd have to conclude that he's very possibly just a very advanced genus of protozoan

At the very least, it would explain the ever-moving spots.  :3

Tapewolf

Quote from: Netrogo on July 24, 2009, 02:43:29 AM

I rest my case.

What does it mean if you put it on the internet, but it isn't on the internet in the second iteration of the loop?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 24, 2009, 03:15:30 AM
What does it mean if you put it on the internet, but it isn't on the internet in the second iteration of the loop?
Wikipedia's editors found it.

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

Jairus

Quote from: rhyfe2002 on July 24, 2009, 03:13:46 AM
Oh, that's easy to explain: he's screwing with people's minds. You see, whenever someone blinks or look away, Abel just subtly shifts his spot's positions, except for the nine on his cheeks. And that person thinks, "Hey, his spots have moved!" But since he's so covered in spots, how do they know for certain that the spots have moved, or that they're not just not paying enough attention? Heheheheh. It's all just a part of his jerkass facade.

Janus Whitefurr

Actually, judging from all available concrete evidence (i.e. interest he's shown in either gender) I'd have to conclude that he's very possibly just a very advanced genus of protozoan.  

At the very least, it would explain the ever-moving spots.  :3

I like the way you think.

I wonder if the internet fandom would collapse if Abel were just disinterested as a whole, regardless of whoever was straight or gay for him.  

There'd be fix-fics, no doubt.

(Also, can... someone... please fix the apostrophe in the thread title. Punctuation doesn't work that way.)
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

rhyfe2002

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on July 24, 2009, 04:02:41 AM
I like the way you think.

I wonder if the internet fandom would collapse if Able were just disinterested as a whole, regardless of whoever was straight or gay for him.  

There'd be fix-fics, no doubt.

(Also, can... someone... please fix the apostrophe in the thread title. Punctuation doesn't work that way.)

There's nothing wrong with it. It's the exact quote from the Expert Corporation's spokesperson, Mr. J. S. Agree, on Abel's tendencies. 

ishidan

Quote from: Jairus on July 24, 2009, 03:31:07 AM
Oh, that's easy to explain: he's screwing with people's minds. You see, whenever someone blinks or look away, Abel just subtly shifts his spot's positions, except for the nine on his cheeks. And that person thinks, "Hey, his spots have moved!" But since he's so covered in spots, how do they know for certain that the spots have moved, or that they're not just not paying enough attention? Heheheheh. It's all just a part of his jerkass facade.
Well, since it's already been brought up in this thread...
Rule 34.  DMFA's Abel and Sabrina Online's Zig Zag.  On plaid bedsheets.  Go.
/just kidding, I think that would destroy most artists

Tapewolf

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on July 24, 2009, 04:02:41 AM

Sorted.  Fixing the entire thread may be a bit trickier, but that should help.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

hapless

Quote from: ishidan on July 24, 2009, 04:10:30 AM
On plaid bedsheets.  Go.
At LUDICROUS SPEED?
//h(You may skip the first minute if you really need to... ~1:00 - ~2:20)
Chaosnet device not responding - check breaker on the Unibus

Zedd