07/17/09 [DMFA #1020]-Jy-Jy must be tastey...

Started by OminousShadow, July 16, 2009, 11:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OminousShadow

Why else would Fi be trying to eat him.... aside from what Abel said.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Tarynsgate

At least now we know why most warp aci are the size of a housecat  :januscat or they nom things :S

But I've wondered though, do Warp Aci really need to eat? or do they do it for the sake of experience, sensation, taste whateverwhatnot.
Et Manu Et Corde - With hand and with heart

insidexml

Quote from: Tarynsgate on July 16, 2009, 11:34:25 PM
But I've wondered though, do Warp Aci really need to eat? or do they do it for the sake of experience, sensation, taste whateverwhatnot.

Can Warp Aci eat anything? :U
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

OminousShadow

The fact food is a very good way to distract Fi is a very good hint that they do.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Starcat5

Personally, I want to see Jy beating the tar out of Fi before Dan can intervine. Seriously, that poor roo-rat gets picked on by people bigger than him too much. This time that bigger person is also lighter and squishier than him, too. Strength and leverage is on his side, and I want to see him use it.  :mwaha
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Baal Hadad

That's...scary....   :erk

I'm with starcat on that one--I wouldn't be saying THAT if I were Jyrras....

OminousShadow

Jyrras has attacked those bigger than him. He did bite Kria.

Edit:He also got extremely pissed at some guy in the Lost Lake shortly returning from Twink Territories and attacked him with Dan's Swords.

Starcat5

True, but lately, Jy has been acting more like a cornered mouse than like a cornered rat, half-roo or otherwise.

...also, how long has my name been listed with a lower case "S"? And how have I missed that for so long?

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Fex

Jairus

Roo-rats taste good with barbecue sauce, I'd imagine. While it would be nice to see Jy get Fi off of himself, I really don't see him doing that. Also, was that comment Abel made directed at Jy, or just a comment on how they like to eat? And I see that Abel is hard at work on a new diagram. Yay!

And really, I don't know how good Jy would be in a fight. Most of the times he's fought, he's been using the element of surprise. Aside from his speed, I really don't know how strong or combat-worthy he is, sans his technology anyway. Perhaps Amber could illuminate us on this regard?

Oh... wait. I just realized that DMFA is back. Heh. I was so excited I didn't think about that.

EDIT: BTW, I like Jy's new Warp-Aci hat.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Turnsky

huh, Amber must attend the chat, then... that pretty much reflects what happens there 99% of the time.  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Garsemor

Dan needs to learn faster if he wants to save Jy. I just realized that Wildy is about the same size as Jy, so I hope we get to see when Fi tryes to eat her.
*pictures it in his minde*
The horror, poor Fi!

Alondro

*Charline eeeeeee!*  Stop that, Fi!  Jyrras is MY dinner!   >:O

Heh heh, the bsaement rats will have to watch out too... unless it's already too late...  :mwaha
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Brownie

All I have to say to this is:
Leave some for me, Fi! :bat
Soooo...Who's he going to eat next? 'Cause I want some.
I Wonder what roast Jyrras tastes like?

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

kaskar

8) I wonder if Fi could really be able to survive a retalitory attack from Wildy ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Starcat5

Quote from: kaskar on July 17, 2009, 09:38:21 AM

8) I wonder if Fi could really be able to survive a retaliatory attack from Wildy ...

Please. Aliph would be crawling away on his one remaining limb if Wildy ever got ticked at him. Fi would be completely obliterated in both this reality ~AND~ his home dimension.  :kruger

Madmann135

I would not be surprised if Jyrras has a nasty little surprise on his being for those that mess with him for too long.  I mean it looks like he has a couple beam weapons, a Gatling gun and more in his inventory.  Something small and designed to negate magic would not be beyond his abilities considering all we have seen him do.  I mean someone as cuddly and adorable as him has to have a way of surviving this long in such a world.

Though if Fi wants to stay big he has to stop acting like a house cat combined with a 2 year old toddler and start acting more like a dog.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Jairus

Quote from: Madmann135 on July 17, 2009, 11:31:49 AM
I would not be surprised if Jyrras has a nasty little surprise on his being for those that mess with him for too long.  I mean it looks like he has a couple beam weapons, a Gatling gun and more in his inventory.  Something small and designed to negate magic would not be beyond his abilities considering all we have seen him do.  I mean someone as cuddly and adorable as him has to have a way of surviving this long in such a world.
The cuddliness and adorability is his primary defense mechanism: people are too busy glomping him to eat him. See the Janus Bond arc where a trained prison guard is rendered useless because she's fawning over Dr. Jyrras.

And the problem with stuff like beam weapons and gatling guns and giant robots is that you need a place to keep them. Unless Jyrras has borrowed a Hyperspatial Mass Reclaimer Superlative Parallel Component device from my story or has a handy Pocket of Holding like the Doctor, he doesn't have anything of significant power on him at any one time. And as for something small... hm, unless he's built a magic-negation field or something like that into his gloves or something like that, I don't think he has any weapons on him right now. Though those gloves would be convenient places for something like that. Or an emergency patch that turns him into something big. Like a dragon.

On a side note, Jyrras as the Doctor might be ridiculously cute.

terrycloth

That's why Jyrras needs Dan as his minion -- so that he can pull his death rays and mecha out of Dan's wings.

Jairus

Quote from: terrycloth on July 17, 2009, 12:57:30 PM
That's why Jyrras needs Dan as his minion -- so that he can pull his death rays and mecha out of Dan's wings.
Or his dress.

Don

Urge to drop kick Fi to help Jyrras rising. I dont doubt Jyrras has decent fighting abilities, If anything I would imagine his       caring shy nature that keeps him from taking things down. Apologies for the short clumped message,  not quite used to the Psp internet yet..

Mao

Urge to dropkick Jyrras to help Fi, rising.  Little dude has to eat too.  He's a growing Warp-Aci.

crimson_wolf

Jyrras is not for eating  :<  There are plenty of other things Fi can devour.

ooklah

is fi really bigger then Jy? I thought he still stood taller then fi. If anything, they should be the same size?

Fi needs a 100x100 from in-and-out  :]
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: ooklah on July 17, 2009, 03:25:56 PM
is fi really bigger then Jy? I thought he still stood taller then fi. If anything, they should be the same size?

Fi needs a 100x100 from in-and-out  :]

Jy may stand taller, but he's got less volume than Fi, if that makes sense to you. It's sorta like a Tiger being bigger than a human even though a human stands higher than the tiger.

EDIT: Welcome back Amber, hope the sniffles go away soon.

Nyomi

Joy, the comic returns!

Poor Jyrras. I guess Fi is clueless about the Fae "curse" thing, because successfully eating Jyrras could really put him in quite a spot. The basement rats ought to stay away from "big Fi" too...

I also wonder if there's some sort of student plan for providing Cubi with these easel pads.

Akisohida

It must be said! Not even Charline can stop me!

..Jyrras has a flavor!
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: Akisohida on July 17, 2009, 06:42:58 PM
It must be said! Not even Charlene can stop me!

..Jyrras has a flavor!

BWAHAHA, My day... You just made it.