06/01/09 [DMFA #1010] - That's always a good term of endearment...

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, May 31, 2009, 10:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

Apparantly Regina is willing to eat 12 year old food.............

And it's odd that they keep a first aid kit when they use magical healing, at least to me. I wonder if they do the "enhance what is already there " as being the most effective type of magic as opposed to ex nihlo effects.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Jairus

Ah, isn't it lovely to see that sibling love and affection between Kria and Aliph? Seriously, it's like neither of them grew any old than about seven. And say, she ate that peep? She must be hungry.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Naldru

Magically replacing blood probably works better if you can physically stop it from pouring out.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Brownie

This is why when you make a contract/agreement, you must be VERY specific about the terms.
So, if his body was in the ground, it would be technically dead, right?
Which means that Kria doesn't really ever need to help him right?

Kafzeil

Ah, the wondrous relationship between brother and sister. A topic I know all about...
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

inuhanyo

Quote from: Naldru on May 31, 2009, 11:07:27 PM
Magically replacing blood probably works better if you can physically stop it from pouring out.

But Regina stopped the bleeding soon after Aliph and she arrived here.  Still, the area he's binding is where Dan did the double wing scissors cut, you'd expect that damage would take the logest time to heal completely.

Six hours.  Still the same day, probably not even dark yet.

Quote from: Brownie on May 31, 2009, 11:33:44 PM
This is why when you make a contract/agreement, you must be VERY specific about the terms.
So, if his body was in the ground, it would be technically dead, right?
Which means that Kira doesn't really ever need to help him right?

No, it means once he's alive again, her commitment is complete.

M

Ack! Regina's being so cute with the peep in her mouth! Stop making me not completely hate her! :U

Lowde

Kria: "I shall help you only over your dead body"

... Am I the only one that thinks this is oddly funny?

LoneHowler

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on May 31, 2009, 10:57:07 PM

And it's odd that they keep a first aid kit when they use magical healing, at least to me. I wonder if they do the "enhance what is already there " as being the most effective type of magic as opposed to ex nihlo effects.

I'm going to bring up a point raised by the Great Mercedes Lackey in her Vladimir series
Why waste magic on little cuts and ills when it may be needed for a emergency when someones life is on the line
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Sprocketsdance

Quote from: Marmonstein on May 31, 2009, 11:38:45 PM
Ack! Regina's being so cute with the peep in her mouth! Stop making me not completely hate her! :U

Agreed!

Plus I have never thought that seeing someone eat a peep could make me squeal and giggle like that.  :goamber   :boogie Thanks Amber!

Janus Whitefurr

The very first thought to haunt my mind was "Regina looks incompetent yet adorable with the peep stuck in her mouth like that."
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Garsemor

The fun part is that all she does contradicts what the others think of her. I don't having a peep stuck in her mouth is very evil and on guard looking.
I know full well that she is evil but I just can't bring my self to hating her now.

senrath

Hey, they're Peeps.  I'd probably be willing to eat 12 year old Peeps, provided they were still in a properly sealed package.

LoneHowler

Quote from: senrath on June 01, 2009, 02:50:29 AM
Hey, they're Peeps.  I'd probably be willing to eat 12 year old Peeps, provided they were still in a properly sealed package.

the peeps were twelve years expired, they may be much, much older than that

Edit:
QuotePEEPy Facts:
1 PEEP contains 32 calories and 0 grams of fat.
Yellow PEEPS® are the most popular, followed by pink, lavender, blue and white.
PEEPS® went wing-free in 1991.
PEEP eyes are actually made of wax and are sprayed on by machine.
The first PEEPS® were produced in 1953 and it took 27 hours to create just one PEEP.
Today, PEEPS® are produced at the rate of 4.2 MILLION per day. WOW !
PEEPS® shelf life: 24 months (that's 2 years!).  http://www.peepsshow.com

Those peeps are 14 years old
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

!KCA

So, how much would Dan have to pay Kria to get DP's location?

BarGamer

What's the name/link to that comic that's on Regina's shirt? (Lost my bookmarks in a HD crash.)

Howl

Quote from: !KCA on June 01, 2009, 03:18:52 AM
So, how much would Dan have to pay Kria to get DP's location?

He'd have to pay by giving up his pants. Underclothing too, probably.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: BarGamer on June 01, 2009, 03:41:56 AM
What's the name/link to that comic that's on Regina's shirt? (Lost my bookmarks in a HD crash.)

It's on hiatus anyway. http://www.foxytangerine.com/florida/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on June 01, 2009, 02:29:28 AM
The very first thought to haunt my mind was "Regina looks incompetent yet adorable with the peep stuck in her mouth like that."

All I could think of was how cute she is.  Sure she's a bit of a self centered space case with a penchant for violence and destruction against those she deems lesser, but heck, that doesn't mean she doesn't have some likable traits.  Nor does it lessen the fact that I'd still sign up for her harem.  Just means I accept the reality that I'd be killed on a whim.

Cogidubnus

Marshmallow peeps. Still just as good twelve years later.

Keleth

I still find she's as likeable as a screaming spoiled 4 year old :E

aka, not at all.
Help! I'm gay!

Shadowcatcher

Hmm.  Thinking about how DP talked before in the previous meeting and in the flashback, seeing a response like "Negative" just seems a little out of place.  You don't suppose that the dark god (Hizell?  Since the dragons went and portrayed themselves as gods?) is successively replacing parts of DP's soul with each resurrection?  Kria did mention that he seemed less himself each time he was brought back.  Something big and nasty like that could explain the black speech bubbles, and the fact he seemed utterly unfazed about Daniel expressing his Cyra cubi heritage.

GundamDragon

she is cute but so are snakes and bobcats befor they strike not that cut works on me........ Oooo a shiny new gun on TV!

Netrogo

QuotePEEPy Facts:

Lies! PEEPS do not expire. They simply evolve into hard candies.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Madmann135

Quote from: Netrogo on June 01, 2009, 11:19:52 AM
QuotePEEPy Facts:

Lies! PEEPS do not expire. They simply evolve into hard candies.

So how long does it take for a Peep to evolve into a a wine flavored peep?

There are people out there that will eat anything... and I mean anything.  This one individual I know likes to have their meet with a layer of burned meat on it.  I never asked why and I refuse to know why said individual likes said food like that.  And lets not talk about the more 'exotic' taste out there.

For siblings to assist each other on such interesting terms they must have had a falling out.  I wonder what happened?  ...Did one break the others toy while younger and was never forgiven?

In this page Regina is almost like able, must be the flair of the lesser of two evils thing.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Dracora

Does anyone else notice that Dark Pegasus's nose horn color keeps changing? I wonder if that's an art thing or a story thing.

Achronycal

Quote from: Dracora on June 01, 2009, 01:48:06 PM
Does anyone else notice that Dark Pegasus's nose horn color keeps changing? I wonder if that's an art thing or a story thing.

http://missmab.com/Cast/dp.php
"The horn in Dark Pegasus' nose and head are actually not natural, but implants."

He might've replaced the one on his nose since we last saw him, especially since he's been patching himself up.

Dracora

Quote from: Achronycal on June 01, 2009, 01:56:24 PM
Quote from: Dracora on June 01, 2009, 01:48:06 PM

http://missmab.com/Cast/dp.php
"The horn in Dark Pegasus' nose and head are actually not natural, but implants."

He might've replaced the one on his nose since we last saw him, especially since he's been patching himself up.

Yeah, but we've seen it orange much earlier here-http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_932.php. And then here http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_928.php, literally four strips earlier, its black. Then its black all during the fight- http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_982.php, and orange again once hes calm again with Regina- http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_1010.php It's almost like its black whenever he's riled up. And can someone show me how to link something without making such a mess, this is getting aggravating. ^^;

Tapewolf

Quote from: Dracora on June 01, 2009, 02:37:32 PM
And can someone show me how to link something without making such a mess, this is getting aggravating. ^^;

Test link to DMFA

If you reply to this post you should be able to see how it's done...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E