05/25/09 [DMFA #1007] - There's always time for pants!

Started by Netrogo, May 25, 2009, 12:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netrogo

Because a rought night isn't complete until you wake up and wander about without your pants on.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

AndersW

thegayhare

this makes me wonder who undressed him...

Kria?  or Lorenda?  and did they take pictures

insidexml

:U I wonder if either Jyrras or Wildy noticed Dan's clan marking in the meantime.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Cvstos

Quote from: insidexml on May 25, 2009, 12:32:11 AM
:U I wonder if either Jyrras or Wildy noticed Dan's clan marking in the meantime.

I'd imagine that both of them are interested in a different feature of his. ;)

This means it's another few days until more things get explained. Oh well.
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

OminousShadow

Would have been perfect if Merlitz was still around. Mainly because I could see him taking fire to his eyes after seeing Dan.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Cvstos on May 25, 2009, 12:38:33 AM
Quote from: insidexml on May 25, 2009, 12:32:11 AM

I'd imagine that both of them are interested in a different feature of his. ;)

Wildy appears to be somewhat enjoying the view while Jyrras is giving him privacy after the first glance.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Jairus

Oh, poor Jyrras. This cannot be easy on him. And Wildy isn't making it any easier.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

M

I really hope Kria took his pants off. That would be so perfect.

bilbo-sama

I probably shouldn't have read the comic at nearly 1 AM when everyone else is sleeping. Oops.  :mowwink

Baal Hadad

Wildy's expression is priceless.

That's all I have to say.

bradypodidae

It seems to me, the more I look at it, that there seems to be a small gap between two of Jyrras' fingers. He wouldn't be peeking, now would he?
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

Wait. Wildy's line, "It's good to see you too!", suggests... (that's a link)

But then that means that Dan's ...uhm... is..... uhhhh....

:erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk ACK!

OminousShadow

I would say for Jy to put on his goggles but we all know they'd do nothing.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

The_one_who_is_odd

I'm not sure now which I support more:
Wildy/Dan
Wildy/Jyrras or
Jyrras/Dan

(yeah I know I'm weird)

OminousShadow

Quote from: The_one_who_is_odd on May 25, 2009, 01:20:20 AM
I'm not sure now which I support more:
Wildy/Dan
Wildy/Jyrras or
Jyrras/Dan

(yeah I know I'm weird)
Why Choose?
Wildy/Dan/Jyrras

LoneHowler

Not Dan's first pant less joke

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_128.php

and I think Wildy is happy to finally get her wish http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_259.php

I'm sure there are many more pantless joke but I'm not serching the whole archive for them
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

The_one_who_is_odd

I believe Wildy very much enjoys seeing him pantless especially since he is now branded: http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_063.php

M

Quote from: LoneHowler on May 25, 2009, 01:22:21 AM
Not Dan's first pant less joke

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_128.php

and I think Wildy is happy to finally get her wish http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_259.php

I'm sure there are many more pantless joke but I'm not serching the whole archive for them

There's also the wallpaper war: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/WW03_0270.php
...aaaand with Abel at SAIA: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_550.php

Oh god, why do I know these things. D:

Tezkat

Quote from: thegayhare on May 25, 2009, 12:30:31 AM
this makes me wonder who undressed him...

Kria?  or Lorenda?  and did they take pictures

It was probably Alexsi. Though I can picture the alternative...

"Honey, we need to check him for lower body injuries."
"Moooooom!"

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on May 25, 2009, 01:09:37 AM

Well... he did just get up... :animesweat

:mowdan
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

inuhanyo

Since we've seen Dan sleep in his pants, I'm going to guess his sister put him to bed.  Alexsi is the only one who wouldn't be bothered (in any sense of the term) by doing so.

Since this doesn't get any milage out of the rule of funny, I'm probably wrong.

Ah, I see Tezkat and I agree.  Doesn't  make us any more likely to be right, but at least we're company.

Baal Hadad

AUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

My cranial eyes bleed!!

Why'd you have to bring that up?!?!?

Cvstos

Oh jeez, I didn't notice that before... and it makes things all the more funny... XD
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Ragesquid

Quote from: inuhanyo on May 25, 2009, 01:53:56 AM
Since we've seen Dan sleep in his pants, I'm going to guess his sister put him to bed.  Alexsi is the only one who wouldn't be bothered (in any sense of the term) by doing so.

Doubt it. It was most likely whoever brought him home, which was probably, maybe, Kria and/or Lorenda.

e_voyager

it all makes me wonder just how well armed he is down there that Mab would claim that would kill anybody. and on top of that didn't Widly see him like that when she was branding him back in comic 60 something? 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Fox on May 25, 2009, 02:25:30 AM
Quote from: inuhanyo on May 25, 2009, 01:53:56 AM

Doubt it. It was most likely whoever brought him home, which was probably, maybe, Kria and/or Lorenda.

Okay, I could understand Destania not being bothered (she gave birth to him, after all), but ALEXSI?  :erk

Seriously?

LionHeart

Jyrras: "Well, it's good to see you're up - AWAKE!!! It's good to see you're awake!!"
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Zedd

Oh poor Jy..A image in his little head that will never leave XD

Howl

But does Jy want it to leave? He'll probably never catch a sight down there again.