04/12/09 [DMFA #991] - Aaaaaaand we're back.

Started by VSMIT, April 12, 2009, 01:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

Destruction by hedge-clippers sounds so cool!

e_voyager

30 more seconds and i would have posted a new thread here. anyone did anyone else notice the little engineer wolf doll on Regina's bed?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

Snip snip...what's that clippers?

Heheh.  Love it.

Hellcat

LoneHowler

Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Teh_Hobo

One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

insidexml

Ooooh! He can talk hedgeclipper!

That's a good language to have underneath your belt.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

!KCA

Doggy!

Quote from: e_voyager on April 12, 2009, 01:58:43 AM
Did anyone else notice the little engineer wolf doll on Regina's bed?

There's other stuff on the page?

Jairus

Quote from: Teh_Hobo on April 12, 2009, 02:19:15 AM
Devin is now officially AWESOME.
Totally.

Amber? You rock. That was incredibly awesome.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Fex

I would have used a chainsaw but that is possible also =3

jeffh4

Heh.

I like how the contrast of Devin's and Regina's ages makes no difference in the level of maturity they apply towards each other. 

- OR -

You're never too old to hold a childlish grudge!

Kenway975

Quote from: Fex on April 12, 2009, 03:20:10 AM
I would have used a chainsaw but that is possible also =3
nah, chainsaws are not very good for the type of work Devin is currently doing. While yes, a chainsaw is good for destruction, Devin is a servant and Kria is home so according to protocol he has to keep it down to a low roar. Also, you can much more precision with hedge clippers than a chainsaw. And it's much easier to clean up after using hedge clippers. Chainsaws create too many small bits.

Quote from: jeffh4 on April 12, 2009, 03:47:35 AM
Heh.

I like how the contrast of Devin's and Regina's ages makes no difference in the level of maturity they apply towards each other. 

- OR -

I think it's more like a somewhat childish grudge. From what I can tell, Devin has every right to hold a grudge against Regina, and many times you have to tailor what you do to someone based on their intelligence/ do something in which you know they will understand what message you are trying to get across.

And yes, I agree that Devin is officially awesome.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

anyone did anyone else notice the little engineer wolf doll on Regina's bed?

Only on the second try. :-( I'm ashamed of myself. I should have recognised Florence much sooner - she's just way too cool.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Akisohida

I noticed the Florence plush right away and was coming to post. Good thing this thread is short so I could read it! (I am up 2 hours early, like I was yesterday and the day before. I had a 101.3 temp Friday, 102.2 temp yesterday, and a 99.9 as of 5 minutes ago. x.x *Chugs a boatload of water, since apple juice was leaving him still dehydrated* )

Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Noone

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 12, 2009, 05:42:57 AM
Where is Fi?
Probably back in the kitchen...

So... how much of Regina's room will be left by the time Devin is done? 20%?  30%? 10%? 0%? Knowing him, he'd probably do a very thorough job.

I have to wonder what Kria's reaction would be... I can't imagine she would be too happy.

Sid

:boogie

The_one_who_is_odd

Hey did anyone else think it weird that Kria is the one that god Devin killed but now he is working for her? And yes I loves hedge clippers!

Michael Chandra

AmigaDragon

Quote from: jeffh4 on April 12, 2009, 03:47:35 AM
Heh.

- OR -

Whether he has any pre-death memories or not, he is a self-proclaimed asshole.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 12, 2009, 08:37:50 AM

It's also possible that the personality reconstruction has left him with a few screws loose.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

keithinmn

anyone did anyone else notice the little engineer wolf doll on Regina's bed?

I had to look closely at it, but yes, very clever.   Very cute, too. :)

The_one_who_is_odd

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 12, 2009, 08:42:00 AM
It's also possible that the personality reconstruction has left him with a few screws loose.
The possibility also lies that when he was dying of a pierced lung oxygen was cut off from his brain long enough that he went slightly cukoo.

Sunblink

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 12, 2009, 08:42:00 AM
Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 12, 2009, 08:37:50 AM

Nah, it seems less like he's insane and more like he's deadset on tormenting Regina in this comic.

Either way, I laughed at the punchline. This is terrific.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: The_one_who_is_odd on April 12, 2009, 09:06:55 AM
The possibility also lies that when he was dying of a pierced lung oxygen was cut off from his brain long enough that he went slightly cukoo.

Since it was cut off long enough to kill him, one presumes that it would also be longer than required to make him slightly cuckoo, yes.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Garsemor

You all know what he's trying to do. He's trying to "CUT" Regina out of the picture.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Regina's room doesn't look *that* girlified.......
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Pagan

We only see a tiny portion of the room. Notice the frills on the walls and that the walls are pink. If our perspective were from behind Devin looking into Regina's room, who knows what we may have seen?

Well, Amber, of course, but that's a given.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

The_one_who_is_odd

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 12, 2009, 09:55:50 AM
Since it was cut off long enough to kill him, one presumes that it would also be longer than required to make him slightly cuckoo, yes.

Or he could have just died of blood loss first since if you get run through in the chest your gonna bleed alot.

joshofspam

Hope the Florence plush survives the purge that Devin is to about release on the room.

Devin sure has his jerkdom at least if not his memories and he certainly has a hilarious way of fuming.

I wonder if Devon's the sort that trims while whistling a happy tune.  :bat
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.