10/14/08 [Perfect Date #4] - Shallow Much?

Started by Lego3400, October 14, 2008, 12:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lego3400

He'll hit on anything resembling a woman won't 't he?

Tafreer

Quote from: Lego3400 on October 14, 2008, 12:31:39 AM

I really don't want to know what he would say if the fourth option ("Let's talk about your sister...") was selected.

PencilinHand

I thought after comics like #715#716 ,  and #717  that was pretty much a given.

I generally find Biggs to be kind of creepy in a icantbelievehejustdidorsaidthat kind of way.

Jairus

I have no words. Biggs, Biggs, Biggs. How does Destania put up with you?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

ShadesFox

"What about hair color? Eyes?"
"As long as she's got them."
The All Purpose Fox

AndersW

My only response to Amber being sick is this.

I hope Amber gets a laugh out of it.

Zedd

Quote from: AndersW on October 14, 2008, 12:57:55 AM
My only response to Amber being sick is this.

I hope Amber gets a laugh out of it.
Heh...I am surely amused by it though as well.   :giggle

Janus Whitefurr

Oh Biggs. You may be shallow, but you're still a malevolent genius of the twinks, and still cute.

Maybe it's a mustelidae thing...  :3
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Naldru

What about the SAIA librarian?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

silentassassin

Quote from: Naldru on October 14, 2008, 06:13:15 AM
What about the SAIA librarian?
That depends if he considers dozens of tentacles legs. If so he just found his dream girl. If not..... prepare to meet the tentacles of deep penatration.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

mopman

Well considering he is rather short being attracted to legs would seem to be a natural .
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

e_voyager

hey he likes what he can see and i don't blame him for being honest just for being limited unnecessarily.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rakala

Quote from: Jairus on October 14, 2008, 12:45:23 AM
I have no words. Biggs, Biggs, Biggs. How does Destania put up with you?

Actually I'd be willing to bet he had to be knocked on a few times before she could put up with him. Destania doesn't seem the type to take kindly to that.

Mao

This is what I like about Biggs.  He's honest and speaks his mind.  Even if it is easily and frequently distracted by the female anatomy.

Sid

I think Biggs and Abel are the only male cast members of any webcomic (I'm aware of) who make me go "Rawr :3" whenever they pose like that. Must be the slim and shirtless look. ;)
:boogie

Lowde

Quote from: Sid on October 14, 2008, 09:20:31 AM
I think Biggs and Abel are the only male cast members of any webcomic (I'm aware of) who make me go "Rawr :3" whenever they pose like that. Must be the slim and shirtless look. ;)

Hmm... Interesting, I might consider stop wearing shirts :boogie

Ghostwish

Well, given the fact that all he can see is their legs due to his stature, I hardly blame him. :P

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 14, 2008, 06:36:18 AM
Snow leopard :boogie

(Yes, I'm shallow too)

Huh? What? o.o

Lady Buggery

Heh...well for some people a vagoo is a vagoo and not much else matters...people may think its shallow but its kinda not in a way. A woman can looks like anything, so long as she's a woman? Someone might take that as "every woman is beautiful" if not for the source of the statement xD.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ghostwish on October 14, 2008, 11:35:41 AM
Huh? What? o.o

My sole response to the comic is "Yay, snow leopard" and you think that indicates depth of character?   >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Rakala

Quote from: Redwing X on October 14, 2008, 11:46:01 AM
Heh...well for some people a vagoo is a vagoo and not much else matters...people may think its shallow but its kinda not in a way. A woman can looks like anything, so long as she's a woman? Someone might take that as "every woman is beautiful" if not for the source of the statement xD.

That is another good point. But that he did say specifically they had to have good legs.

Lady Buggery

Quote from: Rakala on October 14, 2008, 12:28:00 PM

That is another good point. But that he did say specifically they had to have good legs.

That's true, but I've yet to meet a lady (and this is from an artistic perspective I suppose) that didn't have good legs, no matter the body type. So I guess it could be a similar thing :3

Myxini

Quote from: Redwing X on October 14, 2008, 12:29:14 PM
Quote from: Rakala on October 14, 2008, 12:28:00 PM

That's true, but I've yet to meet a lady (and this is from an artistic perspective I suppose) that didn't have good legs, no matter the body type. So I guess it could be a similar thing :3
well, from an artistic perspective, most anything can be beautiful.  But to stick with the legs theme, elephantiasis or lymphedema may have an abstract beauty, but I doubt they could really be referred to as 'good legs', if only because they are a symptom of serious disease. (and yeah, I know i'm getting stupidly specific)

llearch n'n'daCorna

I've seen a few. I won't go any further, since some of you may be eating.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gornemant

How's that a bad thing?  :3

I've done around 100 massages on my summer vacation on various types of people. Believe me when I say that there are lots with bad legs  :P

Madmann135

Biggs is not shallow.  To be shallow is to look at the surface only and make judgements on that.  If Biggs were shallow he would only go after a set group of female, instead as far as I can tell if it looks female he will go after her. 
So in therefore Biggs is not shallow... just a shameless flirt.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Lucheek

I wonder why the legs that are so important.

It's a major award!

Nekoboy

Quote from: Lucheek on October 14, 2008, 05:51:41 PM
I wonder why the legs that are so important.

It's a major award!

Ermm...becauses hes so short thats all he mostly sees when looking at a female xD

Alondro

*Charline finds the information on Biggs very useful...*

He's easily tempted!  Excellent...  >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Dagardo

Damn! You would think being sick would impair your ability to draw, but Biggs looks better than most other characters Amber has recently drew... I respect your opinions but I also don't care.