10/08/08 [DMFA #942] - Trampoline

Started by Hellcat, October 07, 2008, 10:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellcat

How many hairstyles can one demon go through?

AndersW

VSMIT

Yes.  Albeit very different from what we're used to.  I like her sense of humor, though.

Jairus

Oh, Kria Kria Kria. Well, this promises to be interesting... especially since we have no idea whether or not Kria knows about Dan's previous involvements with Aliph.

I do love that trap though. Deadly and entertaining.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ghostwish

OOooo, Mrs. Williams is stringing it out. Diabolical, and yet I love it.

Naldru

Quote from: Hellcat on October 07, 2008, 10:19:50 PM
The question isn't how many hair styles a demon can go through.  It's how many a woman can go through.  Even if the woman isn't a demon, asking such a question can result in a world of hurt.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Jim Halisstrad

I hereby make the motion to rename Furrea(Sp?) and forevermore call it Planet Jerk.
:p

Kishyka_Stormwalker

Kria is just awesome in anything she wears. She does seem a bit flustered, which is understandable.

Happy Belated Birthday to the hubby.  :mowcookie

!KCA

Quote from: Jairus on October 07, 2008, 10:28:10 PM
Oh, Kria Kria Kria. Well, this promises to be interesting... especially since we have no idea whether or not Kria knows about Dan's previous involvements with Aliph.

I'm pretty sure she knows who killed DP. The question is, does she actually know that Dan is Dan?

silentassassin

I do agree with Kria on the name thing. I mean why bother going through the complicated process of being evil when you just use an alias.

Hatsuyuki

Curse my forgetfulness. But this just hit me. Did Dan ever MEET Kria before, or know of Lorenda's half-demoness qualities? Jyrras, sure. Lorenda and the rat lived together. But I don't remember any times Kira was in Lost Lake or meeting any of the other cast members with the exception of Abel. Dan commented on Lorenda eating a hamburger before, but I think that was it.

edit- Course, I could just be dumb and all this might of happened out of the comic's focus. Who knows.

Lowde

Quote from: Hatsuyuki on October 07, 2008, 11:43:38 PM
Curse my forgetfulness. But this just hit me. Did Dan ever MEET Kira before, or know of Lorenda's half-demoness qualities? Jyrras, sure. Lorenda and the rat lived together. But I don't remember any times Kira was in Lost Lake or meeting any of the other cast members with the exception of Abel. Dan commented on Lorenda eating a hamburger before, but I think that was it.

edit- Course, I could just be dumb and all this might of happened out of the comic's focus. Who knows.

As far as we know, they've never meet before... And I don't remember Lorenda telling Dan that she has demon blood, although it must be pretty obvious for him by now anyway.

... Btw, I can now imagine a MK fatality with a trampoline and spikes

PS: About the rant, I've always wondered why Amber doesn't join TWC or at least do more advertising... It was very hard for me to actually find this comic, and I just knew about it's existance because someone mentioned it in the 2 kinds forum... Well, at least I now know why, although I would love to support this comic with voting

Lego3400

Unless it was confirmed by amber, we don't know thats DP the Mythos (?) is talking about. Those runes could mean anyone.

Also, love Kira's appearance. It's rare for us to see her dressed like that let alone with her wings out.

Valynth

The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

!KCA

Quote from: Lego3400 on October 08, 2008, 12:25:56 AM
Those runes could mean anyone.

Alternatively, they could mean, "Say where is DP?" and, "Again? Bummer..."

Zedd

Guess the truth is making Dan's brain escape

Lego3400

Quote from: Valynth on October 08, 2008, 12:33:57 AM

42?
Gwah! No more 42 jokes! It's old it's dead it's outdated

VSMIT

It's never old.  It works all the time.

Ghostwish

Kipiru

Kria looks HOT in this one, though in a send-a-shiver-down-your-spine kind of way. Guess it's mandatory for you to look sexy while resurecting someone(Look at Lorenda as well), after all you will be the first thing the resurected will see.  :zombiekun2

Note: What's with the whole "Kira" thing, her name is Kria, Kira is the alias of Yagamy Light of "Death Note".KRIA people.

Kasarn

PencilinHand

Here is a question to ponder until the next update.

Why are both Kira and Lorena wearing formal gowns? 

Maybe the required dress code for resurrection sermonizes has been upped recently...I guess black cloaks could be a little too "bourgeois*" for demons.

I don't usually like Kira's gown style but I think it works very well for her.
Complements to Amber for making two cows* literal look good in formal wear.

And I think Hatsuyuki  is right, that Dan has never met Kira face to face, of course he could have been told off plot at some point.  Though, I would have to read through the comic again to be sure....

@Kasarn:  What the heck?

EDIT:
Quote from: AmigaDragon on October 08, 2008, 02:06:18 AM
What two cows? Lorenda's a demon cow and Kria's a demon mare (horse).

*Doh!

Valynth

Quote from: Lego3400 on October 08, 2008, 12:59:03 AM
Quote from: Valynth on October 08, 2008, 12:33:57 AM

42?
Gwah! No more 42 jokes! It's old it's dead it's outdated

NEEEEEEVER! Unless the mods will it...
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.

Kasarn

Valynth

Quote from: Kasarn on October 08, 2008, 01:55:38 AM
Quote from: PencilinHand on October 08, 2008, 01:49:08 AM
@Kasarn:  What the heck?

MAGIC DANCE IS ALWAYS RELEVANT.

Except when the character lacks the balls.

You know.....  Those crystal ones.....

AmigaDragon

Quote from: PencilinHand on October 08, 2008, 01:49:08 AM
Complements to Amber for making two cows literal look good in formal wear.

What two cows? Lorenda's a demon cow and Kria's a demon mare (horse).

I'm wondering what configuration the spikes and trampoline would be in. since Dan didn't land on the installed spikes in his fall, I'm guessing the trampoline must propel the victim back up into them.

As for Kria knowing who Dan is, she knows he's Lorenda's friend, she probably doesn't know he's Ti'Fiona, or perhaps doesn't really care.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Kajet

That's got to be one of the most evil yet entertaining traps to set out for someone, I love it.

Madmann135

Kira is one sick puppy... er... mare

Anyone's train of thought as they ring the doorbell.
"Oh great a pit fall trap... Trampoline!? Maybe I'm not..." Spiked!

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Angel

*to the tune of the Chia pet song* K-K-k-k-k- Kri-a!

Sorry, needed to get that out of my system. Anydangway.

Kria looks quite awesome with her wings out. And for a second I thought that she was wearing that headpiece-thing Lorenda had in Janus Bond, but probably not. Also, if she's already added spikes, does that mean they don't come out till one goes back up on the eventual trampoline? Sounds fun in a way that only demon-torture can be. :3 Wonder if Kria's the smarter of the two when it comes to torment? Granted, DP has been around longer, but still, he does keep getting killed...

Quote from: Kasarn on October 08, 2008, 01:46:21 AM
I was thinking about the comic and ended up with:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/Kasarn/mess/DMFA/Vol942-magicdance.jpg

O - O

OK, I might need to give you two and a half internets for that. I -had- been thinking about the helping hands with the spikes and the falling...
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

I wondered what those spikes in panel 3 of 940 were for.

Much props to Amber. Damn funny trap...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears