02/17/08 [Abel 2 #7] - Trouble

Started by AndersW, February 17, 2008, 01:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

Aniz is in for it now.  Glad to see he finally got what he deserved.

Zedd

Ah well..Looks like someones swallowing teeth and blood

Hellcat

Oh come on,  what Aniz did wasn't THAT evil. Sure he scarred a woman and killed someone who was about to be married, but he didn't initially want to kill Hennya, and he gave Abel a normal childhood... Why is everyone picking on him?

Kasarn

Semi-phenomenal, nearly-cosmic powers: 5000 years
The ability to kill somebody by just thinking about it: 7000 years.
The satisfaction of feeling their bones being crushed underneath your fists: Priceless.

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

schizo

Quote from: Zedd on February 17, 2008, 01:10:24 AM

That was a crunch,bit more then blood and teeth i would say,on another note that is THE angriest i have ever seen Fa'lina.

EDIT:Just noticed that fo is hiding in terror behind a mirror there.

Pagan

Again, Fa'Lina is hot when she's angry.
At someone other than me. God, if she was angry at me, I'd get outta that realm of reality.

And that third panel is a nice bit of focus play, nice one Amber.

I just noticed that in the third panel, Fo is hiding in fear next to the mirror.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Anri

Oh my. See, not giving any puppet show, dance number or even a warning that your bones and/or internals are about to be re-ordered is a sign of one po'd poodle.

Cogidubnus

:dface

Wow. Fa'Lina is pissed.

kaskar

Quote from: Cogidubnus on February 17, 2008, 02:07:23 AM

Wow. Fa'Lina is pissed.

8)  Seems that Fa'lina was then capable of those famous punches out of nowhere, as she is now ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Seth

Here was my initial response.

Fa'Lina is scary when angry!!!
If you know what I did... Then kudos to you.

e_voyager

Quote from: Cogidubnus on February 17, 2008, 02:07:23 AM

Wow. Fa'Lina is pissed.
yes yes she was but then something tells me that she's wanted children for a while and see a child especially one coming into her care that had been traumatized like that in sure a short span but such a calls manner. well it's push any mother or want to be mothers buttons. even Destaina's  i would wager after she got Aelxi and Dan.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Reaver225

Quote from: Schizo on February 17, 2008, 01:47:01 AM
Quote from: Zedd on February 17, 2008, 01:10:24 AM

That was a crunch,bit more then blood and teeth i would say,on another note that is THE angriest i have ever seen Fa'lina.

EDIT:Just noticed that fo is hiding in terror behind a mirror there.
If, in the next comic she holds up Aniz's skull she just pulled out of his head and quotes Shakespear, it would be awesome. Not that I hate Aniz or anything. Shakespear and violence is an awesome combination.

chaotik

now, hopefully, HOPEFULLY....she will finish the %(^)(&*)&^$%$#$  off.  Instead of just "crunching" what turns out to be a random object near him and he winds up getting away from this alive.  Not that my opinion matters, but it's about the only thing at this point that could cause me to think twice about my  "Genocide for all Cubi being the LESSER of two evils" Stance.

and yes, until at least we recieve verification as to what emotion Abel feeds off of, he's on the list too.   it might not be coincidence that Jyrass'sl angst skyrocketed about the time he showed up.

Feather Dancer

Fa'lina's awesomeness rating just skyrocketed. Go Go Cubi Poodle go!
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

Jack McSlay

hmm did Aniz neglect that Fa'lina would easily find out how such a jerk he is by a quick mind-reading on Abel?
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Fex

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE THE PINK POOPLE IS GONNA KILL YOU ....

okay for some reason this sounds not so scary but looking at Fa'lina it is very much

Azraelle

Quote from: Fex on February 17, 2008, 04:14:37 AM
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE THE PINK POOPLE IS GONNA KILL YOU ....

okay for some reason this sounds not so scary but looking at Fa'lina it is very much

*giggle giggle*

But corrected for proper spelling, that would make an awesome T-shirt.

Anri

Just thinking aloud, here. The speed at which Aniz got cut off makes me think... you know, she has this nasty habit of teleporting.

Kayriel

Mewtwo with a Falcon Punch?

... Can we get someone to shop in Falcon Punch? XD

Also: HELL YEAH! You just got knocked the fuck out!
Fa'Lina is now my second favorite character. "Before you die, you see the Poodle."
<3 Abel

e_voyager

i wonder if she can give a soul to the soulless as well as suck the soul out of the living. either way her awesomeness is top notch and remember she's at the top of the food chain in SAIA.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Omega

Well, I stand corrected. But still, I believe that people have been unjust to Aniz, because his motives are still uncovered.

Kuari

"Ah...heh...heh...uh."

Seems Aniz knew what was coming...

I get the feeling his beating will be far more severe then the one Aary gave Abel a while back...

Dr Ink: Hey, Aniz...  I found where Fa'Lina hid three of your wings, but I think she ate your other with a nice red wine sauce.

schizo

Falcon punch nothing this is a:

I regret nothing.

Aurawyn

Thats gotta Hurt!!

I think I like Fa'lina Alot more Now!  :mowmeep

Edit: Isn't this Page #8?

schizo

Quote from: Aurawyn on February 17, 2008, 06:18:02 AM
Thats gotta Hurt!!

I think I like Fa'lina Alot more Now!  :mowmeep

Edit: Isn't this Page #8?

It's #7,there was the cover page,which took the #1 spot.

Dard

Quote from: Kuari on February 17, 2008, 05:34:07 AM
"Ah...heh...heh...uh."

Seems Aniz knew what was coming...
Oh yes, I'm sure he knew the moment he had a look at Fa'Lina when she entered the room.

So did Fo. I wondered where he was. Behind the mirror. Heh!

Tapewolf

Wow, she's pretty mad.  I think it's more a matter of teaching him a lesson than ending his life.  I'd expect a bit more magic if she wanted him dead.  Eyes rolling up and falling to the floor, that sort of thing.

In any case, as useless a dad as Aniz has been, killing him would be a very bad idea as it would likely send Abel entirely catatonic.

Personally I think Aniz is either alive in the current timeline, or else slain by Ti'Fiona a few decades ago.

Quote from: chaotik on February 17, 2008, 03:29:48 AM
It might not be coincidence that Jyrass'sl angst skyrocketed about the time [Abel] showed up.

You might want to reread those strips - Abel is unwittingly caught in the middle.  Every time Jyrras starts to get angsty Abel reacts negatively to the situation, e.g. "Stupid, stupid Abel!", the time he got so bored with Jy's prattle that he changed his outfit, and the time he practically threw him out (when Jy's crush on him starts to show).
He's certainly not behaving the way I'd expect for someone trying to manipulate Jyrras, in fact the one time he tried to do so it backfired (Jyrras is a Being!  You can't emotion-jam Beings...)
In fact, I'd almost say that Abel finds Jyrras' emotions to be an unpleasant food.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gareeku

Quote from: Kasarn on February 17, 2008, 01:34:49 AM
Semi-phenomenal, nearly-cosmic powers: 5000 years
The ability to kill somebody by just thinking about it: 7000 years.
The satisfaction of feeling their bones being crushed underneath your fists: Priceless.

Win.

And it's good to see Fa'Lina laying the smack down on Aniz. He's been asking for it.

Ren Gaulen

Wow... Fa'Lina is sure angry. Aniz won't be able to talk normally for a while. I guess she'll give him a lecture on bringing up children next, adding lots of mental pain to physical.
Fa'Lina looks really scary when she is angry. Not the scariest thing that I saw, but certainly among the scarier ones. I would think twice before getting on her bad side.
And I just couldn't resist making this little thing. >:3

Have a lot of therapeutic pain, Aniz! :P