01/23/08 [DMFA #869] - Perky Wingspan

Started by AndersW, January 22, 2008, 09:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

So, is Biggs lying to Dan?  And is he really that scared of Wildy.

Paladin Sheppard

I agree with Biggs here Dee does have an impressive wingspan  :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yes, he really is that scared of Wildy, and yes, he's probably lying to Dan.

He wasn't paying -that- much attention to Destania's ... wingspan.

(btw, Amber? That rocks. Kudos, indeed.)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Pagan

Is Biggs lying?

In no way shape or form. Have you had a good look at Dest recently?  :mowsmile
And Fa'lina!  :mowhappy  :boogie

Or are you talking about the first couple of boxes? Who knows?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

techmaster-glitch

This comic caused me to start sniggering uncontrollably :giggle

Faerie Alex

If Biggs is lying, I don't think he'd be doing it for his own sake. The only reason I think Biggs might be giving false information is if Dee asked him to. That, and I have a suspicion that Dee would have come to see Dan already if she was there & wanted for them to meet.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

pyrohamster

Sorry amber, ill take those tacos of your hands for you.
yum :mowcookie yum :boogie

Sno Wolf

What is it with Dan and being a magnet for way  too much information?

AnizInDisguise

Wow......... Biggs is......... kinky.  :3

AnizInDisguise

Whoops, ignore this

Kenji

Wow, Dan got so shocked he shifted the comic date back in time. o:
I mean...... might wanna change that.  :poke

Pagan

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on January 22, 2008, 10:23:35 PM
Wow......... Biggs is......... kinky.  :3

That shoud be obvious by now. Sides, who doesn't like a good Cubi woman. And sides, they get better as they age, looking at Fa'Lina.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

pyrohamster

Pagan

So this thread is about the title and Amber's rant then, I presume?

If that's the case, I'll give Amber some of my tacos. I prefer the quesadilla.

pyrohamster

quesadillas are also good. As are enchiladas :eager

Chaos

Well Obviously, She finished the comic and Taco hel... I mean... Taco Bell was closed. That would make me blue!

That or she arrived late to a party and the tacos were already gone, nothing worse then being left out for tacos.

Wanderer

Not to be rude, but it hasn't been the 18th for four days now. I thought this was the older thread at first. Made it rather hard to find where the current discussion is.

Dan needs to stop going off on fragmentary information. People could have told him Destania was working for Biggs, but I doubt he even asked. Rushing in headfirst, no thinking...

GROW UP, DAN!

pyrohamster

nooooo!

Whay are the tacos always gone!!!?? :< :<

Kayriel

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 22, 2008, 09:32:54 PM
Yes, he really is that scared of Wildy, and yes, he's probably lying to Dan.

He wasn't paying -that- much attention to Destania's ... wingspan.

(btw, Amber? That rocks. Kudos, indeed.)

Well, Biggs is the one who gave Destania the information about Edward being held in stasis somewhere, and confirmation about his status when she asked for it. She also had that all arranged to see Alexsi... they sort of lend to her going off to find Edward, and this isn't information Dan has access to.
<3 Abel

Janus Whitefurr

I find some obscure nuance of the first panel to be quite nice about Biggs. I can't find the term for it, except for saying he seems very aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Pagan

I kinda doubt that Dest ran off. Remember? Biggs and Dest have to kill off the dragons and make the world a better place. Although, Dest might actually be no where near Twink Territories. Who knows what their plan involves.

Naldru

I would say that Biggs has the hots for Destania, but I think he has the hots for anything female, the only exception being Wildy.

I wouldn't say from this that Biggs is afraid of Wildy.  I think they have the typical sibling relationship.  They'll do anything for each other, but they'll never admit it.

What I'm curious about is what made Dan think that Biggs knew where Destania was.  The thoughts on the past few pages was that he read Alexsi's thoughts.  However, if that was the case, he would have also known that Destania was working for Biggs.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Goatmon

Today's page brings something else to mind....

Peanut: We met this dental hygenist!  She had huge-

Jeff: -Eyes.

Peanut: Eyes?  You were looking at her eyes?  DUH!  Why don't you just say she had big -

Jeff: -Be sensitive!

Peanut: ...Tatas.  Audacious tatas!

Jeff: Why don't you just say she had a nice smile?

Peanut: No, cause when I saw her tatas, I had a nice smile!   :)

BarGamer

I went back in the archives and I looked up Dee again. And, I just have to say...

Help... I don't get the last panel! XP

Cuz if we're talking about "huge tracts of land," Lorenda has Dee beat. The only other wing-ish parts I can think of are her eyelashes, ears, or possibly, her glasses. She does have a wide bridge on her glasses, irregardless of the fact she has a muzzle.

Furthermore, and at the risk of seeming crude, Bigg's hands don't appear to be... wide-fingered enough?

(Please don't hurt me! XP)

Kasarn

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on January 22, 2008, 11:22:12 PM
I find some obscure nuance of the first panel to be quite nice about Biggs. I can't find the term for it, except for saying he seems very aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

Eibborn

BarGamer: It's breasts, silly.

And Biggs looks cool and dynamic in the first panel. Yaaaaaaaay Amber.

(aaaah everytime I'm about to post this someone posts something that makes this awkward! XD)
/kicks the internet over

kaskar

8) Dan has to get control over the way his mind works. It keeps on torturing him at all the wrong times, and in the wrong ways ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Kayriel

Quote from: kaskar on January 23, 2008, 12:46:41 AM

8) Dan has to get control over the way his mind works. It keeps on torturing him at all the wrong times, and in the wrong ways ...

Pip headwings. XD
<3 Abel

Jakon

Between this and Dan's vision of (Abel's vision of) Destania... methinks Dr. Freud was right about this boy...

Zedd