12/31/07 [DMFA #859] - Somewhere Over the Rainbow!

Started by Damaris, December 31, 2007, 12:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

bill

next comes the oddly strong appreciation for opera.

Kenji

.... I have never found Deebs to be cuter than she is now. XP

M

Wait, so who suggested the gold idea? Jyrras or Deebs? :B

rabid_fox

I'm looking forwards to the persecution complex arc.

"As a ___________ I take offence at _________ and consider you ________ist for saying so."

Mad libs and DMFA, together at last.

Oh dear.

Kenji

Seth C Triggs

Awww, poor lil' confused roo rat. Well, at least the suckage in his life has kinda slowed down...

...I think...

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Poofyspikes

I have it on good authority that the proper word for the situation is indeed "fabulous."

Gullible

Jim Halisstrad

I do hope this means more Amazon duds.  I really don't care who it's on.  Somebody needs to wear it though.

e_voyager

i am truly disturbed he's trying to leave his identity behind and it reminds me of me.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Stop labeling yourself...But meh whatever makes you happy nows

superluser

Anybody else remember the Boondocks strip where Jar Jar Binks left his stereotypes (``Jar Jar sho `nuff likes to shuffle'') behind to become the Gungan formerly known as Jar Jar?  That would be entertaining phase for Jyrras to go through.

Contrariwise, if he gets a rainbow-colored equal sign bumper sticker, I am going to personally drill a hole out of this universe and into the DMFA universe to talk some sense into him.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gullible on December 31, 2007, 03:31:08 AM
Interesting segue from Dark Pegasus to this. XD

Someone with less scruples than I could probably write a nice conspiracy theory linking the two.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Netrogo

Quote from: ??? (Hellcat) on December 31, 2007, 02:13:47 AM
aww no leprechaun :(

Well Jy did put up the rainbow flag over where she's digging, and he IS fairly short...
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Sid

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 31, 2007, 05:59:09 AM
Quote from: Gullible on December 31, 2007, 03:31:08 AM
Interesting segue from Dark Pegasus to this. XD

Someone with less scruples than I could probably write a nice conspiracy theory linking the two.

First the "DP arc + People will find Dan attractive" comment and now this? You're trying to summon horrible fanfiction, aren't you?

Also, I'm slightly disappointed that you didn't dive into how we see the Fae Curse Mark even above clothing (unless this has happened before). :P
:boogie

rt

Ahh Jyrras is going fabulously gay  :)

Conspiracy theory: flip the two commics around, and deeps when crazy and dug up a grave

Jakon

Sid

Quote from: rt on December 31, 2007, 09:20:14 AM
Ahh Jyrras is going fabulously gay  :)

Conspiracy theory: flip the two commics around, and deeps when crazy and dug up a grave

</quick (relatively), silly and unnecessary manipulation>

Jigsaw Forte

Sid

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on December 31, 2007, 11:34:06 AM
Quote from: Jakon on December 31, 2007, 09:23:54 AM
I'm sure there is some deep symbolic meaning behind all this.

There should be a rule against posting that site. It's like Quicksand. @_@

Agreed 100% - I got linked to it a few days ago at 2am ("Oh, just one last check of a few sites I frequent...") and then, around 6am, I finally managed to drag myself to bed.

On the plus side, I managed to significantly increase my trivia knowledge through it.

AnizInDisguise

Then I must be one of the lucky ones, as I somehow managed to pull away after about 10 minutes.

Alondro

*Charline tsks*  Poor Jyrras.  His mental state is crumbling rapidly, his hormones are obviously totally out of whack.  He needs to be fixed!  *grabs a pair of pliers*  And I do mean 'fixed'.   >:3

*Charles :eek *  Uhm, I'm totally not gay!  Totally utterly not!
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Mashi

Speculation: DP kidnaps Jyrras and puts him in the shiny leather bikini. :D
Wait, never mind. Jy isn't a fae. And he has the fae curse, DP would go nowhere near him.

*shakes fist*

Gabi

The scary thing is that he thinks he knows what he's doing.  Why is he so afraid of being himself?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Aleolus

Aww, poor Deebs!  Here's hoping she doesn't hit the gas line!

Netrogo

Quote from: Aleolus on December 31, 2007, 04:03:00 PM

Would someone else have to clean her off the walls, or would she be a self cleaning mess?

Also something that just occured to me, isn't Deebs supposed to stay indoors. The whole creating life bad thing? Yet she's outside right now, with a shovel. Someone may notice this.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Kenji

Quote from: Netrogo on December 31, 2007, 04:18:25 PM
Quote from: Aleolus on December 31, 2007, 04:03:00 PM

Would someone else have to clean her off the walls, or would she be a self cleaning mess?

Also something that just occured to me, isn't Deebs supposed to stay indoors. The whole creating life bad thing? Yet she's outside right now, with a shovel. Someone may notice this.

With the flag there, maybe they'll just think she's just part of the group? >.>

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly