10/13/07 [Abel #102] - Gonna die

Started by AndersW, October 12, 2007, 11:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

Aniz is suddenly more friendly, but he still needs to die.

Jim Halisstrad

Faerie Alex

My God! That's the closest he's been to nice in the entire comic! *flabbergast*
Jeez I need to update this thing.

AndersW

Stygian

Quote from: AndersW on October 12, 2007, 11:15:23 PM
Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on October 12, 2007, 11:11:31 PM
I vote castration with a rusty spoon.

Let the punishment fit the crime.

You're absolutely right. Let's yaoi him to death! Let me just get Jyrras...

Zorro

Aniz: No. *I* am your father.      :starwars

King Of Hearts

Turnsky

i've heard of messy divorces before, but this is ridiculous!  :P

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Reese Tora

*adds kidnapping to Aniz's rap sheet*

The tone seems nice, but I feel Aniz is being sarcastic, just not so openly(as indicated by font) so as usually seems to be the case in Amber's comics.

I'd chalk up any apparent niceness in Aniz to him being out of it due to bloodloss, pain, and fatigue, as he's wounded, bleeding heavily, and just cast a teleport spell that probably covered a long distance (teleported him ALL this way, after all!)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

superluser

So why did Aniz waste all that time talking to May and killing Hennya before teleporting Abel?

I don't get it.  I still think there must be something else going on.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd

I wonder where he took him folks...Just wait till next week folks!

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

LigerJet

Wonder what's going to happen to Abel's mom..

Sienna Maiu - M T

I'm seriously guessing the Academy, it makes sense after all, and Abel did just get his "first second wings".

Although, we could say that the only reason he didn't kill him is if there's a blood-tie or something. I don't know... thoughts aren't forming properly right now.

nikename2

King Of Hearts

He's going to take him fishing, then maybe to the mall to pick up girls... you know... guy stuff.

techmaster-glitch

"You're my son after all."
So, Aniz does indeed care (barely) about Abel.

But one question that needs answering:
How does Kria ever get her amulet back?!?

Nikki

All he is a Nobody.

May seem to have emotions but it is all a ploy =P

and i vote castration.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kuari

I think Aniz genuinely wanted a son for whatever reason, and considers him important...  just for what is the million dollar question..

But yeah, I vote disembowelment...

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 13, 2007, 02:15:15 AM
How does Kria ever get her amulet back?!?

She said she was going to pop in later.  The amulet is going to be somewhere in the house, since I think Hennya was the last person to have it and Abel is unlikely to have taken it back.

Either that or she bought another one.

And yeah, they're most likely in SAIA.

The question that's really bugging me is why Abel's wings are different to his dad's?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Reaver225

I don't know why, but Abel's expression in that second last frame looks REALLY CUTE. It's like... 'buh?'

((Augh, noo! Not gay for Abel!))

kaskar

Quote from: Reaver225 on October 13, 2007, 05:17:52 AM
I don't know why, but Abel's expression in that second last frame looks REALLY CUTE. It's like... 'buh?'

((Augh, noo! Not gay for Abel!))

8) So when does Abel look up with a pouting face and go " Daddy ? " ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Tapewolf

Quote from: kaskar on October 13, 2007, 05:31:50 AM
So when does Abel look up with a pouting face and go " Daddy ? " ...

I think his first question would be "Why did you beat me up and hurt my mother?"
(We know why he killed Hennya)

Assuming he's still capable of asking questions.

"But I didn't say anything..." is another good one.

MT Hazard

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 13, 2007, 05:15:39 AM

The question that's really bugging me is why Abel's wings are different to his dad's?

So far it has been indicated that in a being-cubi coupling the majority of the appearance will be derived from the being, Abel, like Dan simple takes after his being parent more. The wings still have the two colour thing going on like his dad's though. Over the fact his are more bat like, I don't know. Generation skipping trait? Random? Chosen by author/artist to raise this kind of question?

Edit: And what is up with Aniz's sudden 'something about Mary' hairstyle?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Kuari

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 13, 2007, 05:15:39 AM

Ehh, I could see how he could have just inherited his mother's fur color for them...  the question that should REALLY be bugging you is what's with the green eye when neither parent had green eyes

Tezkat

Quote from: Kuari on October 13, 2007, 06:09:57 AM
the question that should REALLY be bugging you is what's with the green eye when neither parent had green eyes

You don't necessarily need a gene specifically coding for the second eye colour in heterochromia; it results from (usually prenatal developmental) mixups in pigment distribution. Abel's may have resulted from congenital conditions not entirely related to genetics. All sorts of things could go funny when you have a Creature growing inside a Being, after all...
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kuari on October 13, 2007, 06:09:57 AM
Ehh, I could see how he could have just inherited his mother's fur color for them...
Beings don't usually have wings.  What I mean is the fact that he has part bat-wings when his dad does not (granted his are black at the bottom, mind).

Quotethe question that should REALLY be bugging you is what's with the green eye when neither parent had green eyes
As Tezkat says, it's a fault, not a trait.

Quote from: MT Hazard on October 13, 2007, 05:58:11 AM
Over the fact his are more bat like, I don't know. Generation skipping trait? Random? Chosen by author/artist to raise this kind of question?
Probably one of the above...

computer nerd

Well a least thing are looking up for abel now I hope  :3

Tezkat

Heh... in an "at least it can't get any worse" sort of way, you mean? :animesweat
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

computer nerd

Quote from: Tezkat on October 13, 2007, 07:15:48 AM
Heh... in an "at least it can't get any worse" sort of way, you mean? :animesweat

well he could have to relived that day over and over again   :3