10/12/07 [DMFA #831] - Faes hate flashbacks...

Started by Damaris, October 11, 2007, 10:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

Wow, I totally didn't see that one coming.  Way to explain everything so succinctly!  Nice one, Amber!

:rolleyes

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Faerie Alex

You seeing something I'm not? I'm still getting the page from 10 October.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Kenji

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Kenji

AndersW

Add the comic number to the topic please.  It's [#831]

Damaris

I must now eat your face.

Kenji

Damaris

AndersW

Now that I have your attention, I will recommend the following image to be made a smiley, emote, whatever.

Fresnor

Bet she wouldn't have minded as much if there were puppets involved.   :mowhappy  Puppets make EVERYTHING better... though not as much as fire does...   :veryevil

Zedd

DarkAudit

She wanted juicy. She got unsweetened grapefruit juice.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

AndersW

Damaris

Very nice.  although, if you use photoshop, I would suggest putting a 2 or 3 pixel white stroke around the whole thing.  For those of us that use the dark background, it's looking very pixely.  I know you like your avatars shiny, and that would help it look more polished.

James StarRunner

Squirrel wannabe, eh? I shall teach her the ways of the nut worshipers.

AndersW

Quote from: Damaris on October 11, 2007, 11:52:22 PM
Very nice.  although, if you use photoshop, I would suggest putting a 2 or 3 pixel white stroke around the whole thing.  For those of us that use the dark background, it's looking very pixely.  I know you like your avatars shiny, and that would help it look more polished.

I did that in 1 minute, so it is really rough.

You can see the ones I have done well here

And could you add the comic number to the title, please.  I don't mean to be rude or anything, but it has become standard for topic titles.

superluser

A five hour discussion?

Oh, those are a lot of fun.  I can't tell you how many times I've stayed up talking to someone about some problem for hours.  At the end, you feel like you've really accomplished something.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Fresnor

Quote from: James StarRunner on October 11, 2007, 11:53:56 PM

Be sure to warn her away from those magic acorns... >.>  Somebody keeps leaving them around the forests without thought to peoples safety...

Kamunt

HAH! I called it! 8) I knew he wasn't gay. He's confused as all hell. It sure was easy to forget about "that Black chick" though, but now...I remember vividly. >:3

thegayhare

that sounds naughty

Madmann135

The thing is that Jyrras and Lore asked for a little privacy.  If she watched them from afar then she would not have gotten a 5 hour flashback marathon.

It's her own fault, invisibility may rock but it has it's consequences.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

RJ

Count me in on that - I'm a Professor of Pistachios after all. :rj

Jim Halisstrad

Flawless Victory.

xHaZxMaTx

Name something people take with them to the beach.
Turkey.

James StarRunner

Quote from: Fresnor on October 12, 2007, 12:05:32 AM
Be sure to warn her away from those magic acorns... >.>  Somebody keeps leaving them around the forests without thought to peoples safety...
Whoops... my bad. *picks up his acorn grenades*

Quote from: thegayhare on October 12, 2007, 12:08:50 AM
that sounds naughty
Only when you said that.

Quote from: RJ on October 12, 2007, 12:19:20 AM
Count me in on that - I'm a Professor of Pistachios after all. :rj
Yay! *prances about the forest with RJ causing mischief*

Fresnor

Quote from: James StarRunner on October 12, 2007, 12:39:13 AM
Quote from: Fresnor on October 12, 2007, 12:05:32 AM
Whoops... my bad. *picks up his acorn grenades*

Those too, I was talking about the ones that turn things to stone though... <.<  *Ponders finding that movie again.*

Sienna Maiu - M T

*giggling* The "Humans" go bare-footed! But does Mab where shoes...? Is it just a hippy Fae thing? After all, Azlan is an adventurer, so they're kind of pertinent. And Mab wore those shoes that one time because they were stylish with her Amazon outfit. While I'm sure this 'young woman' here may be just a random occurance, I'm too lazy to go check, and burn up Miss Ambers' bandwidth.
And I agree. Never enough turkey. mmm...

Quote from: thegayhare on October 12, 2007, 12:08:50 AM
that sounds nutty
fix'd!

James StarRunner

Zorro

Mab Wants Your Nuts!    :U