08/13/07 [#806] Molesternated

Started by Tapewolf, August 13, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Not quite what I'd expected...

**EDIT**
Think I've got the subject format right now...

But somehow missed that I'd typed '03' instead of '08';

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

e_voyager

Say's who? that's a blow not only to your body but to your pride and sense of self worth as well. luckily that's not what really happens but i'm betting at this point Poor Roo rat is having a hard time telling what happen form whats didn't.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Izkata

Given that "to molest" is not a verb I'd expect to see in the main storyline, I must now switch to alternate language theories.

Spanish:  Molestar.  Translation:  To annoy.

Indilee

Poor Jy REALLY needs a hug right now...he looks so scared!

But I love how Mab jumps to autoreaction. XD

Tapewolf

I've got to wonder if Mab knows about Jy's preferences.
Either way, is it just me, or does anyone else think Nutmeg's chance of having a child is rapidly dwindling away?

kaskar

8)
Quote from: Indilee on August 13, 2007, 05:28:39 AM

But I love how Mab jumps to autoreaction. XD

8) Did I just hear the chances of Queen Nuttermeg getting a soul, to have a child, just plummet ?
       ( What, this, happen to my poor little Jyrras ? )
8) Just Hanging Around ...

e_voyager

Eh you never know. Beings tend to recover form emotion traumas a lot faster then some of the long lived races like fae and cubi. and on top of that Jyrras has experience in that department and soon as he gets over the shock his  remain Male ego will probably force him to fake being okay in front of Mab and Lorenda at least until he's somewhere where he can brake down alone and deal with what happened.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kajet

Well... you can't really fault Mab for jumping to conclusions, hopefully things'll be cleared up and she'll tell us what that mark on jy's wrist is...

Or impale Albanion/Deny him and Nutmeg her parent's souls, either one of the three

computer nerd

Brunhidden

the unheard line that should follow is "AND IT WASN'T ME!"

also, i would like to ask the fate of Jyjy's pants, i have a sneaking suspicion someone will use them as a hat.

QuoteI can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

kaskar

8)
Quote from: e_voyager on August 13, 2007, 06:18:17 AM
Eh you never know. Beings tend to recover form emotion traumas a lot faster then some of the long lived races like fae and cubi. and on top of that Jyrras has experience in that department and soon as he gets over the shock his  remain Male ego will probably force him to fake being okay in front of Mab and Lorenda at least until he's somewhere where he can brake down alone and deal with what happened.

8) I still think that Amber isn't playing straight when it came to the game, ( O.K. When did Jyrras's mind snap ? ) He seems to have just suvived so far ...  Is all of this going to permentantly imprint itself on Jyrras's character, or will his mind get a chance to recover ? At the moment, it seems like from Disaster to disaster ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

ITOS

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 13, 2007, 05:34:28 AM
Either way, is it just me, or does anyone else think Nutmeg's chance of having a child is rapidly dwindling away?

I don't know. Considering how random things are Nutmegs chances might actually be sky rocketing, making a loop and whistling while making brownies.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Turnsky

Quote from: ITOS on August 13, 2007, 07:54:57 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on August 13, 2007, 05:34:28 AM

I don't know. Considering how random things are Nutmegs chances might actually be sky rocketing, making a loop and whistling while making brownies.

Pray for cookies, you of all people should remember the brownie incident

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Netrogo

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on August 13, 2007, 07:19:00 AM
the unheard line that should follow is "AND IT WASN'T ME!"

also, i would like to ask the fate of Jyjy's pants, i have a sneaking suspicion someone will use them as a hat.

QuoteI can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.

Hey Brun, if you look at panel three his pants are lying on the ground behind him.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Madmann135

well what do you know... Mab got it right in one... though but it's a loose defination. 
Jyrras was psychologically "molesternated" by Albiaon.

Who's to say a Fae won't find Jy's pants cute and use them as a hat or find Jyrras cute and try to cheer him up with a hug.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Damaris

Turtle-taur! 

Seriously, though- next time you're down, Mab, you should bring your pantheon of characters- we'll put together a BYOC and really blow the other players' minds ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Kaerou

When Jyrass's mind snaps, will he become Dr. Jyrass? :D

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Turnsky

Quote from: Kaerou on August 13, 2007, 09:16:45 AM
When Jyrass's mind snaps, will he become Dr. Jyrass? :D

Janus wishes.  :P

rt

:3 I'm very glad I'm not the only person who loves to make up my very own words

I guess mab is right .. poor jyjy is suffering from a bad touch
And someone give the poor roo-rat some pants

thegayhare

*walks away whistling his hands in his pocket...  he's not going to tell anyone how long it took Mab to get there after Albiaon left*

techmaster-glitch

Butchering the english language indeed.

But what surprises me is just how quickly Mab jumped to that conclusion. Just how common is it for people to get molested in the Fae realm?!? :erk :erk :erk :erk

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on August 13, 2007, 10:03:52 AM
Butchering the english language indeed.

Nah, Shakespeare did that all the time, and so do I.  When words fail you, make new ones.  What does upset me is broken phrasing like "I could care less" and various other recent corruptions, but that's a rant for another day  >:3

QuoteBut what surprises me is just how quickly Mab jumped to that conclusion. Just how common is it for people to get molested in the Fae realm?!? :erk :erk :erk :erk

This was a pretty funny strip, but my guess is that the only word they'll get out of Jy is "...albanion...".  If Mab gets the idea that he's raped Jyrras or something, things should really get amusing :mwaha

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 13, 2007, 10:11:55 AM
This was a pretty funny strip, but my guess is that the only word they'll get out of Jy is "...albanion...".  If Mab gets the idea that he's raped Jyrras or something, things should really get amusing :mwaha
Oh dear gods, I don't even want to think about the possible consequences of that...

But on another note:
"Fourteenth Floor: Garden center, Daycare, Roo Rats!"
As Rammenstien would say,
"That makes me tickle. Bweeheeheehee!"

AnizInDisguise

I just love the look on Mab's face in the last panel.

I agree, that will probably happen, and it'll be hilarious when Mab gets the idea Albanion raped Jy.

Caswin

Quote from: Indilee on August 13, 2007, 05:28:39 AM
Better ask him first - between what we know about him so far and, well, what's recently happened to him, a surprise hug could as easily make things worse.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Turnsky

Aye, particularly if Nutmeg is around to hear it.  :U

Tapewolf

Looks like it took about seven hours for anyone to spot the typo in the date.
This post is to try and propagate the correct date and has no other purpose.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 13, 2007, 11:26:48 AM
Looks like it took about seven hours for anyone to spot the typo in the date.
This post is to try and propagate the correct date and has no other purpose.

Heh. That's because you presume everyone else didn't see it, rather than saw it, and decided not to say anything in the hopes that nobody would notice. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears