5/23/07 #789 It's a boomstick. o:

Started by Kenji, May 22, 2007, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenji

Or is that a boob stick.

It seems Jyrras finally watched one of those "just say no" videos...

Boog

It's that time again! Yes, it's "Alienate new readers day"! One of those comics that, without context, will either drive a new reader screaming from the site in terror or fill them with morbid fascination. Another great.

Zedd

Oh dear she needs to get a mindcheck now...Mostly whats odd she really has to watch with them spears in her boobys

Manawolf

Yes, break and send the pointy object flying off through the air, that's a great idea.  I wonder if she mised some splinters inside.  I mean that's what happens when you break something, pieces of it go everywhere, including places you don't want them to go.

Faerie Alex

Seems like the powerful characters in this are often quite silly. Fa'Lina, Kria, Nutmeg...but Nutmeg trumps them all.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

nikename2

Ahh see I knew she and Mab were much alike. Now, who would win in a hugging contest between Mab and Nutmeg?  >:3

Aridas

Mab is, oddly enough, smarter thank Nutmeg. Way smarter. Nutmeg has been around one decade too long and the insanity's too deep rooted to hide.

M

I love how freaked out Jyrras looks in the second to last panel. It's so funny.

Nutmeg no get her huggles. ):

MaskedRetriever

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 22, 2007, 10:42:32 PM
Mab is, oddly enough, smarter thank Nutmeg. Way smarter. Nutmeg has been around one decade too long and the insanity's too deep rooted to hide.

Not smarter.  Just... slightly less given to going into "off the deep end" mode.

Notice how very CALM and ARTICULATE Nutmeg was when playing her husband...

Faerie Alex

I just had an idea as to why Mab was exiled. Maybe she was too serious for Nutmeg? Nutty there doesn't seem like the type to keep serious peoples around her.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

techmaster-glitch

Bweeheeheeheeheeeee! :giggle
Ah, that one was good. Nice job, Amber. Good luck at Anime North!

Sienna Maiu - M T

Silly Amber, GO! Have fun! Your people demand it!
*giggle-fit*

Oh I love you Jy...

Quote from: Manawolf on May 22, 2007, 10:39:12 PM
I mean that's what happens when you break something, pieces of it go everywhere, including places you don't want them to go.
You know...?, I noticed that once. It was horribly messy and way more clean-up than it should have been.

Quote from: Xeksue on May 22, 2007, 10:41:05 PM
Ahh see I knew she and Mab were much alike. Now, who would win in a hugging contest between Mab and Nutmeg?  >:3
I would say Mab on account of her ability to kill, but Nutmeg can just turn that back around on you in a second.

Mab: Oh look, I'm going to run you through with this sword through the back.
Nutmeg: lolz, you just ran yourself through too. :D

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on May 22, 2007, 10:47:35 PM
Not smarter.  Just... slightly less given to going into "off the deep end" mode.

Oh... I noticed.

Kenji

I couldn't help myself. Her pose just looks so photoshop worthy. D:

superluser

Yay!  Jyrras is fleeing!

Quote from: modelincard on May 22, 2007, 10:49:03 PMI just had an idea as to why Mab was exiled. Maybe she was too serious for Nutmeg?

That would be awesome.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Rafe

Quote from: MaskedRetriever on May 22, 2007, 10:47:35 PM

I can't help but notice that Nutmeg was shirtless at the time she was Albanion.  There must be some appropriately funny topless Nutmeg comment out there, but I haven't come up with one yet.  Someone please help us with that.

Rafe

Amber Williams

Quote from: Rafe on May 22, 2007, 11:08:42 PM
Someone please help us with that.

I'm still stunned no one made a pun about how Nutmeg is married to Albanion.  I mean, from what I understand of the fandom, there is only one reason people have a horse avatar. :B

Kenji

Quote from: Amber Williams on May 22, 2007, 11:13:55 PM

I'm still stunned no one made a pun about how Nutmeg is married to Albanion.  I mean, from what I understand of the fandom, there is only one reason people have a horse avatar. :B

Blasted size queens.

Saist

Quote from: Kenji on May 22, 2007, 11:15:25 PM

Blasted size queens.

I would have said something about us trying to not be pervs about it... but... oh well, short of duct tape, what can you do about Kenji?

Zedd

Oh well I guess he looks good in anything

Nerikull

Amber, I would have said something, but this IS a PG forum...

...isn't it?

--Nerikull Murakami
"When life hands you lemons, chuck them back until life hands you the winning lottery ticket!"

Grenn

Am I the only one that thinks the spear flew out of her chest and through Jyrras? Perhaps that is the reason she is not getting hugs in the last panel. Jyrras is laying on the ground with a spear in his chest?

Of course, the amount of magic right there with Mab and Nutmeg should fix that up no problem. But still.... owie :D

Valynth

Quote from: Kenji on May 22, 2007, 11:15:25 PM

Blasted size queens.

The bunny image asplodes

:epenis
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

nikename2

Quote from: Grenn on May 22, 2007, 11:48:26 PM
Am I the only one that thinks the spear flew out of her chest and through Jyrras? Perhaps that is the reason she is not getting hugs in the last panel. Jyrras is laying on the ground with a spear in his chest?

Of course, the amount of magic right there with Mab and Nutmeg should fix that up no problem. But still.... owie :D

Hmm, my depth perception and the tiny white *whoosh* lines tell me otherwise. Still though it would be pretty funny.

thegayhare

I'm just wondering what muscles you flex to snap something that passes threw your chest

I'd guess wings  sept fae wings don't seem to use muscles

oddly I'd never thought of that

atleast in the Nutmeg Albion sense

kaskar

Affectionate little fae there. However, she does not really cut the ice after the spear that has between her ribs suddenly shoots out past Jyrras. I think that Nutmeg is not going to get many hugs here for some reason ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Brunhidden

nutmeg and i share a similar problem- anyone i try to hug IRL usually flees screaming.

maybe nutmeg has BO as bad as mine....or maybe people just dont like the prospect of having thier skulls crushed.

QuoteI will hug him and pet him and name him george
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Zedd

I made this for all people should rember..Even Nutmeg

superluser

Quote from: Grenn on May 22, 2007, 11:48:26 PMAm I the only one that thinks the spear flew out of her chest and through Jyrras? Perhaps that is the reason she is not getting hugs in the last panel. Jyrras is laying on the ground with a spear in his chest?

It almost looked like that, but if you follow the lines, it's clearly going in front of Jyrras, like the arrowhead.

Quote from: Zedd on May 23, 2007, 12:05:26 AMhttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d156/HuskieBoi666/Files%20of%20random/stickwarning.jpg

Awesome.  You get a cookie.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Swift-Skink

:erk

Well thanks Amber. Now this fandom makes me feel dirty...

Oddly, I'm ok with that...

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Ellyriun on May 23, 2007, 12:13:37 AM

:erk

Well thanks Amber. Now this fandom makes me feel dirty...

Oddly, I'm ok with that...

... You've never been to Fur Affinity, have you?