[2007-5-14] Abel's story #88: All I want is...You!

Started by Distracting, May 14, 2007, 12:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Distracting

Abel is popular among the Cubi already, isn't he? It must be hard to be wanted by everyone...

The Lurking Dragon

So it would seem. Also, Bizarro updates indeed!
"You can't see me or hear me unless I want you to."
The Lurking Dragon

nikename2

His expression in the last panel is priceless.  :boogie

xHaZxMaTx

superluser

Only you
Can do make all this change in me,
For it's true
You are my destiny.
When you hold my hand, I understand
The magic that you do,

Huh.  A first in 25 years?  Maybe Aniz *has* been sleeping around.  The obvious solution would be that Aniz wants Abel to go to SAIA, but that seems a little too obvious.  And, after all, SAIA would have taken Abel back when he was still a little kid.  Heck, that's when they took Aary.

Back to my theory of someone wanting to raise someone in opposition to SAIA?

Edit: Also, I'm reading some Edward Johnston, so I might disappear until later tomorrow.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Amber Williams

Quote from: superluser on May 14, 2007, 12:39:19 AM
after all, SAIA would have taken Abel back when he was still a little kid.  Heck, that's when they took Aary.

Za?  Where did you get that assumption?

Damaris

He has your brain sitting in a jar on his desk, maybe?  Shakes it until it gives something up?  That's why Tech has had no luck with you!  I was wondering. ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Zaon

Hmmm I'm having a flashback to the Dream squence from 'Look Whose Talking Now' where 'Molly' and Santa start makin out in front of the kiddies :3
"Santa All I want for Chistmas is ... You." *points candy cane to santa*

EDIT:
:D THIS POST MADE ME REMEMBER WHAT MOVIE "HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN ME" IS FROM
It's from "look whose talking now" I had that song stuck in my head all day

superluser

Quote from: Amber Williams on May 14, 2007, 12:47:42 AM
Quote from: superluser on May 14, 2007, 12:39:19 AMafter all, SAIA would have taken Abel back when he was still a little kid.  Heck, that's when they took Aary.
Za?  Where did you get that assumption?

From her bio: ``A rather prodigal child, Aary was enrolled early to the Cubi Acadamies where she excelled in many of her classes.''

Perhaps she wasn't `little,' but I thought that she was at least fairly young.  I seem to remember you saying that, but I'm probably wrong.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

stiletto

Amber, I mean, Bizzaro Amber, you have by far some of the most colourful update rant thingys I have ever read.

QuoteHuh.  A first in 25 years?  Maybe Aniz *has* been sleeping around.  The obvious solution would be that Aniz wants Abel to go to SAIA, but that seems a little too obvious.  And, after all, SAIA would have taken Abel back when he was still a little kid.  Heck, that's when they took Aary.

Perhaps he's just talking about how Abel and May talk a lot? And I don't believe it was ever stated that Aary went to SAIA as a young one. In contrary, she has a bowling trophy from high school.  Oh wait, it was tennis.

I think Aniz has been hanging around too many furs with goofy emotions.

Zedd

I asume its straight to the point like a dagger into the backside of a bull maybe

Stygian

Quote from: stiletto on May 14, 2007, 12:58:45 AM
I think Aniz has been hanging around too many furs with goofy emotions.

Are you being specific here? Because I can't see it.

Also, who keeps claiming that Abel is Cid's kid? Come on. Raise your hands... [cha-chk!]

ChaoSynergy

o/` Only yoooooooou, can make me feel so true!
I'll never ever be so blue, as long as I have you!

Only yoooooou can make me feel so true,
What ever ever I can do it's because of you...
Only yoooooou can make me feel so true,
I'll never never be so blue as long as I have you! o/`

Ted Schiller

Bizarro Amber, you am making spelling errors.  All words correct spelling.  Since me write that, me get punished by Moderator.  One day Mab hugs.   :U

With regards,
Ted

Amber Williams

Quote from: superluser on May 14, 2007, 12:55:50 AM
Perhaps she wasn't `little,' but I thought that she was at least fairly young.  I seem to remember you saying that, but I'm probably wrong.

Yeah.  You kind of are.

In Aary's case, her headwings came in around her late teens...which is considered really early for Cubi.  But keep in mind Aary has two Cubi parents and was likely raised in her Clan's community...so she was more than likely prepping to be all the Cubi she can be.

SAIA isn't a daycare where parent Cubi can lob infants into it for safe-keeping.  If you are entering SAIA, you are entering at an age where you can learn the lessons there.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Amber Williams on May 14, 2007, 01:22:00 AM

In Aary's case, her headwings came in around her late teens...which is considered really early for Cubi.  But keep in mind Aary has two Cubi parents and was likely raised in her Clan's community...so she was more than likely prepping to be all the Cubi she can be.

*listens to the last dying cries of the "May is also a Cubi" theory.*

Yeah, I thought not.  Is this in the Wiki yet?

Also helps explain why Aary was so... so... nuts!

techmaster-glitch

Heh heh, Abel is really starting to look PISSED... can't wait to see where this goes.  >:3

Also, this is makin' me wonder what Aniz' speech was supposed to be in the first place

Fex

ooo now Aniz should beeb Abel's nose like Jy Jy :giggle

Azraelle

If Aniz does that, then I doubt Abel would have reacted the way he did when Jy did it.  He more likely would have tried to kill Jy, thinking he was Aniz in another form.

kaskar

Aniz is really cutting it fine and down to the point in saying to Abel, ' All I want is you ' . As a decendant in his clan, Abel may not be much, but he is of Aniz, and bears his clan markings. Also, the clan may be in real need of more members since, ( if you read the notes ) , the clan is so fragmented as to almost not be regarded as a clan anymore . The mother is no longer needed.                   

Is this the point where Destina comes in from S.A.I.A , and tries to teach Abel how to suvive as a creature without having his head wings popping out at indiscrete times, and maybe , now with his much longer projected life span, start a  long term, higher interest, 'creature account' , to earn more with his long term savings.  Aniz may be a bit Ebil. What of Destina ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Goatmon

Grenn

Yeah, now that all the pieces are sitting around, I would have to say its all part of getting more members in the clan to try and save it.

It's the most reasonable answer now that most of the predictions got shot down as they usually do in any scenerio. :)

Kaerou

I'm terrible.

When i saw the line 'you.. All I want is you'

All I could think was..

'Kinky..!'

>.>

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

Zina

Tapewolf

Hmm.  Beating up May is a really good way to get Abel on his side...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dard

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 14, 2007, 05:06:08 AM
Hmm.  Beating up May is a really good way to get Abel on his side...
He only said that he wants Abel.
He didn't say he wants Abel at his side.
Maybe the fact that Abel exists is enough for him.

Goatmon

Quote from: Zina on May 14, 2007, 04:42:12 AM
Quote from: Goatmon on May 14, 2007, 03:32:50 AM
So much innuendo in one panel.... >:3

In YOUR endo.

Hahaha, I'm so clever.

What's an endo, and when did I suddenly obtain ownership of one?   :paranoid

VioletDusk

Meanwhile, poor Mae's heart is clearly breaking...  :cry

Turnsky

Quote from: Amber Williams on May 14, 2007, 01:22:00 AM
SAIA isn't a daycare where parent Cubi can lob infants into it for safe-keeping.  If you are entering SAIA, you are entering at an age where you can learn the lessons there.

which sounds like any other educational institution in existance... including torture devices.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Zedd