Started by thegayhare, March 30, 2007, 01:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Awwww

Lorenda's wings came in... thats so cute.  Little pink winglets

And now we know why she screamed

Zedd

Jim Halisstrad

Well, at least the wings aren't red, thus preventing a whole slew of bad jokes.

Roureem Egas

Well...this makes for an interesting change in wardrobe. :T Wonder if the wings' appearance was triggered by something, like the hallucino-incense?

xHaZxMaTx

Winglets?  I didn't know Lorenda was a plane! :O

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on March 30, 2007, 01:38:06 AM
:cuss

Azraelle

EEEEEEE Lorenda mini-wings!  Soooo cute.  I just hope that Kria doesn't come barging in with a random implement of decapitation and off Bernie in the heat of the moment.

"oops, my bad!"

superluser

Item the first: She must have only one copy of the wing gene, giving her a vestigial pair.

Item the second: Lorenda's face in profile is rare to see.  It looks great, but there was something bugging me about it, and then I realized:

We need some DMFA playing cards!  Kria would be great as the Queen of Diamonds!

Item the third: I'm trying to remember classical imagery of demons with tiny wings.  Something wants me to say Mephistopheles, but I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

Item the fourth: Y'know, those wings look almost the same size as `cubi headwings...

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

devilsislegrl

I really, REALLY tried to think of something else to say other than buffalo wings!  :giggle :lol

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on March 30, 2007, 01:38:06 AM

i don't get it... :confused
maybe i'm just slow.  I'll go to sleep and tomorrow it'll dawn on me...

**EDIT**
Quote from: superluser on March 30, 2007, 01:45:48 AM

I AGREE! But for Kria, I think a spade would be more fitting...something pointy and weapon-like.

And Alexsi as the Queen of Clubs! (mallet, club, get it?)  :boogie  :giggle

xHaZxMaTx

Saist

kaskar

Seems as if Lorenda's getting her wings now ,after a breather as short as her wings . Lorenda is only in her mid - 20 's .  When , and at what age, will her wings be fully developed ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

superluser

You know, I just had a thought.  What happens if Lorenda goes to visit Lost Lake with her mom?  Everyone sees Lorenda with new wings, and they start asking questions of Kria.  Abel, sensing an easy way to explain things *and* be a jerk at the same time, simply swipes the amulet, and Kria gets her wings back.  Following this, Abel and Kria threaten to go at it, but Pyro and Mab are able to separate the two.  And just as the dragon, the incubus, the Fae and the two demons get calmed down...

...Merlitz's old party shows up.

Fresnor

So has Lorenda been drinking Pink Heiffer or something recently?   >.> <.<  :baghead

devilsislegrl

Quote from: Haz on March 30, 2007, 01:47:31 AM
Or maybe you don't watch hockey.  D:

ooohhhhhhhh... now i get it...

actually i -just- saw a hockey commercial for the red wings.  Then it all made sense... 
:tohell

p.s.:  I don't like hockey.  I'm a football fan myself...

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: superluser on March 30, 2007, 02:28:44 AM
You know, I just had a thought.  What happens if Lorenda goes to visit Lost Lake with her mom?  Everyone sees Lorenda with new wings, and they start asking questions of Kria.  Abel, sensing an easy way to explain things *and* be a jerk at the same time, simply swipes the amulet, and Kria gets her wings back.  Following this, Abel and Kria threaten to go at it, but Pyro and Mab are able to separate the two.  And just as the dragon, the incubus, the Fae and the two demons get calmed down...

heh heh heh... I would most certainly LOVE to see that happen... hee hee hee....

King Of Hearts

Oull the corset tighter, maybe theres still more wing in there.

Goatmon

Quote from: superluser on March 30, 2007, 01:45:48 AMItem the second: Lorenda's face in profile is rare to see.  It looks great, but there was something bugging me about it, and then I realized:

Sure, if you don't already have a deck of Jack cards.   :)

Zedd

kaskar

Are the wings, while when fully grown, aerodynamically functional , also an empathic collector like the cubi second wings ?

ShiningShadow

Quote from: kaskar on March 30, 2007, 04:08:34 AM
   Are the wings, while when fully grown, aerodynamically functional , also an empathic collector like the cubi second wings ?

I think they will grow in time to be used like her Mom Kria used them. So an event like putting on a corset have them popping out like that.

Strange but funny to watch regardless. And Superluster I would love to see that happens when Merlitz shows up with party and all.

Turnsky

so many folks getting their wings lately..  :mowhappy

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: devilsislegrl on March 30, 2007, 01:46:27 AM
Quote from: superluser on March 30, 2007, 01:45:48 AM

I AGREE! But for Kria, I think a spade would be more fitting...something pointy and weapon-like.

And Alexsi as the Queen of Clubs! (mallet, club, get it?)  :boogie  :giggle

Oh, Kria has to be the Queen of Spades. So, when you play Black Bi... I mean, uh, Hearts, she shows up as expected...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Reaver225

Quote from: superluser on March 30, 2007, 02:28:44 AM

I would have thought it unlikely, I mean, Kria is known to BE a demon by most people at Lost Lake, right? At least they know Lorenda's half demonic (I can't imagine people thinking she isn't, being a carnivorous cow and such). Revealing the wings by Abel would simply make Abel look (more like) a jerk since she's not attacking or anything.

As for Merlitz old party, it looks like while they're the hack'n'slash type, they don't instantly kill people (ref Danlexi) and since everyone's calmed down they'd be on their guard but not OMG DEMON KILLLL!

And it's not likely they're going to tie Kria in with the killings that were going on earlier unless she brings it up...

[/spoilsport]

As for the wings being emphatic collectors, also unlikely, IIRC demons don't feed on suffering/emotions, they feed on ... food.

kaskar

It seems that a card deck has been thought of . Spades could be in Alexi's line. I presume that with his mocking, pyroduck is one of the jokers. Others could be worked out on the different suits to the different beings/creatures . What would Fa'lina be, with Abel as Jack, etc , I wonder ... would they be listed under emotion . And beings, where are they, it's all worth a look ...

Alondro

*Charline grins*  Every time a being screams, a demon gets its wings!   >:3  *grumps*  But no evil carnivore rhino carnage now.   :< 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Manawolf

They appear vestigial for now, but they may grow larger.

kaskar

I was just wondering, is there a special logo that could be used for the cards , like how silver can use a yappity on each card for each one in a Furefire pack . Any Ideas ?

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 30, 2007, 07:16:51 AMOh, Kria has to be the Queen of Spades. So, when you play Black Bi... I mean, uh, Hearts, she shows up as expected...

You obviously missed my allusion:

Tapewolf

Quote from: Manawolf on March 30, 2007, 08:15:54 AM
They appear vestigial for now, but they may grow larger.

Dark Pegasus was able to control the size of them.  That's probably an ability he picked up from somewhere rather than a normal demon trait though - otherwise Kria would probably have been able to disguise them without the patch.

Quote from: Turnsky on March 30, 2007, 07:13:09 AM
so many folks getting their wings lately..  :mowhappy
Indeed.  (Turnsky is referring to this)

I wonder how this is going to affect the already-fragile relationship with Jyrras?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E