12/13/06 - Yeep!

Started by Grenn, December 12, 2006, 11:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grenn

Well, at least it is a Lexi-appropriate response :)

Give or take.... though I doubt the real Lexi would really be upset about Jy-Jy falling for Abel. :p

Edit: Title change! Thought Jy-Jy said "Yerg" at first :)

Manawolf

He does fall for anyone who actually does something for him.  He's a little clingy like that, but too much of an introvert to show it.

Caswin

And it's another Dan shoulder grab!

I've lost count.  Not that I was really counting to begin with.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Zedd

komissarmakarov

So... does this mean that Jyrras really is falling for Abel? Please say it is so! :kirby

Stygian

Woo! This is the catastrophe I've been waiting for! Now, the next thing that happens is that the adventurers come through the door, just after Danlexi finishes some sort of rant and failed attempt at cover-up.

superluser

Yeah, this reaction is totally reasonable for Dan.  I'm not sure how reasonable it is for Alexsi, though.  (almost wrote Alexsim, I'll have to remember that one)

I wonder how Dan will explain that reaction?

Hmm.  Speculation?  I predict that in a few minutes, we'll get the standard ``because Dan wants Abel all to himself'' responses.

Not good or bad, just a force of nature.  Like earthquakes or Jerry Bruckheimer films.

P.S. What's wrong with Abel?  I mean, for Dan, it's pretty obvious--he's trying to make Dan do things that he doesn't want to do.  Not racism, but rather like trying to stay away from that one friend who always wants to go egg police cars or something.

But for everybody else, he doesn't seem any worse than Brent Sienna.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Aisha deCabre

Ho...ly...crap.

I just read the last couple of updates before this one, as I hadn't read them before.  And I swear someone should have seen this whole thing coming.

Poor Jy...  :rolleyes
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

xHaZxMaTx

Aridas

He must've been talking that way around abel to mask his feelings, then...

e_voyager

and thus fell the straw the laid the adventurer flat.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

superluser

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on December 12, 2006, 11:36:54 PMI just read the last couple of updates before this one, as I hadn't read them before.  And I swear someone should have seen this whole thing coming.

I didn't explicitly predict him mentioning Abel, specifically, but I did see him mentioning a few other of his romantic entanglements.

Manawolf

I think when someone blindsides you with a baseball bat, no matter who they are, you can never really forgive them.

e_voyager

i have but then again i was pulled off of the person for nearly beating them into a coma immediately afterwards
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Elader Arkon

Maybe this entire fiasco will cause Jy to grow up a little and get a little confidence when all is said and done...

xHaZxMaTx

Or maybe he'll be left in the corner huddling in a fetal position. :/

superluser

More speculation!

Jyrras tells Dan-as-Dan.  Abel finds out that Dan knows.  Abel offers to remove the mind shield (convenient explanation that mind shields interfere with mental acuity may follow).

Jyrras: Uh, maybe I'll just keep it for a little while longer...
Abel: Why?
Dan: Uh, I gotta go with Jyrras on this one.
[Abel notices Dan's yeeg expression]
[Abel reads Dan's non-shielded mind]
Abel: Aw, Hells no!

Mock AV

:U Eeeeeeer Jy-Jy is insane
and I want cookies

Also I still want cookies.

Zorro

I think Jyrras is just really confused and has no Idea what he really wants.

After a few years he will figure out who and what he wants and how.

RJ

This keeps getting better and better...  :eager  Though I'm kinda sad we're missing on on Wildy using Biggs as a punching bag  :<

Oh, and in other news, today is my dad's birthday :D Yayz

Kasarn

Quote from: Zorro on December 13, 2006, 12:32:48 AM
I think Jyrras is just really confused and has no Idea what he really wants.

After a few years he will figure out who and what he wants and how.

An android utilizing patch technology :mwaha

Madmann135

Yanno this is like watching a train wreck.  As much as you try to you just can't stop looking.

For some reason I'm starting to think that Jy-jy's brain might make a minor connection and possiably blurt something out in the next comic.

That action Dan is doing is purely Dan and if I know DMFA it's an only Dan reaction.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Titanium Dragon

Oh come on, we all -know- Abel already knows. In fact, this was referenced a good while ago, when Abel was putting another mind shield on Jyrras, just before the life is wonderful storyline. Abel says something about not wanting to know about the latest poor sap that Jyrras has developed a crush on... I figured from that alone (and the heart and blush of Jyrras, as well as his actions) that he liked Abel. So, really, this is just an owning for Dan.

e_voyager

i agree that Jy-Jy will probably wind up in the fetal position at the end of this but after that who knows.

Madmann135

Quote from: e_voyager on December 13, 2006, 01:00:29 AM
i agree that Jy-Jy will probably wind up in the fetal position at the end of this but after that who knows.

As funny that may be to see I doubt Jyrras would end up like that.  The life crisis he's in isn't as bad as a few other things he's faced...
Lets not forget he faced down Kira, tried to chew her knee caps off, and at the same time had a visit from his family and siblings.  That alone, thread of death, threat of complete embarassment infront of your family and friends would send a few to the fetal position buy Jyrras just got a mild headake.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

e_voyager

as much as i love that arc i have to point out that at the time of his gnawing Kira's ankles  he had a lot of pent up hostility and she had just released a death grip on his neck. i need to reread the arc it being on of my favorites as well.

thegayhare

Of course Abel knows I mean look back at this comic

*whistles and slips off*

xHaZxMaTx

Aridas

But it wasn't a good edit >.>

xHaZxMaTx