Rules on Obtaining a Subforum in the Theatre

Started by Darkmoon, October 02, 2007, 11:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

So, you have a webcomic, and you were thinking of trying to grow the fanbase. Maybe add some cool features to your site, maybe a little forum, some place for some interaction with your fans?

So, you want a forum, but you don't want the hassle of getting your own server space, finding a forum you like, setting it up, finding, people, making them post, and all the rest of the crap that goes with having to put forth effort?

So, you noticed that CMF offers a new Web-Comics section. You wonder if, hey, maybe I can get a forum in there too?

Yes, you can have a forum here at CMF. There is a catch, however. Any web-comic that wants admittance into The Half Moon Theatre must have over 40 comics in their archive AND have been around online at least 6 months.

If your web-comic qualifies, and you want a bit of forum space here at CMF, PM the admins your request. Do not post about it on the forum. Do not do this, as it will be ignored (and mocked). The decision to give you space is up to the admins. You can be assured we will handle it promptly and efficiently, but any request of this nature must be discussed by the admins.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

Also, do not point out the absurdity of us simultaneously ignoring and mocking a posted request.

We're extremely talented.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber