9/8/06 Poaching rights

Started by GabrielsThoughts, September 07, 2006, 10:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

*Charles does suspect it's a Dan-trap*  I mean, they had to know Wildy would tell Dan about the invitation, but that he'd also be too stupid to figure out how unusually convenient the information is, and Wildy would be too filled with thoughts of beating up Biggs to realize it.  Thus, Matilda will pounce him and they'll get married.  Awwwww!   :3

*Charline heh heh heh*  Could be another trap all-together.  But I won't say anything of that suspicion.  It's too interesting to spoil.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

*looks at the evil feliness with his jade eyes slowly* You always its a trap.....*slowly pulling out a muffin*

Rowne

Is a surprise party a trap?

... okay, I'll drop that now.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yes.

That doesn't make it a *bad* trap, mind...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

if it is a wedding or a wedding trap we still must ask :who all is on the guest list that dan my know?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think a more accurate question is, who isn't? After all, you're gonna have Destania, plus all her friends (Aaryanna, Fa'Lina, etc) and Bigg's Twink friends....

I was going to suggest that Dark Pegasus, but he's dead (not that that's always a show-stopper) and/or some of the people from the Evil Beach Party, but, on consideration, that'd be stretchign the invites a bit far.

Unless, of course, it really *is* Biggs on the Dark Council...

e_voyager

Well Kira did name him specifically (and she may be there along with Moria whom i don't believe in on the concal.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Stig Hemmer

Rampant speculation:

Alexsi isn't kidnapped.  Nobody is that fool-hardly.  Instead she is off to the local Bodyguards-R-Us to find a replacement for Merlitz.

Biggs is not involved, he know better than poaching on his sisters territory.

Instead... hmmm... Jyrras is behind it all.  He is trying to arrange a surprice birthday party for Lorenda, and this was the best way (he thought) to get all her old AND her new friends to meet up.

Or something.

(Incidentally, I am a postal worker...  :gun1 :0)
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

e_voyager

okay that is scary out of the box thinking. i would how close to right you are but then again biggs was folish enough to steall Aliexi's hamer why not the girl herself?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Well, he delivers the boxes. He'd have to be able to think outside of them. :-)

Zedd

Good points peoples and you shall get the first laughs see whos more right nextime on the story

Aridas

Spoiler: I've got all the inside info. Alexsi hunts and kills Merlitz, Dan marries Wildy, Jyrras takes over furrae, and Matilda moves to Kentucky for no particular reason.

Rowne

You're one of my new best friends, Stig!

That was even more absurd than my theories and I respect that, I do.

bill

I have to wonder if Stig's ever watched Top Gear.

Zedd

He may have Bill...Here..Have some gum...*hands him a piece*

bill

Zedd

bill

Rowne

• Rowne thuds.

... I want to try that, too!

Hey, Bill?  Have some squishy lime jello!  *Offer.*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, come on. At least you could offer Yaks Brains in Jello, or something equally disturbing.

Just plain lime jello? That's ... that's...

Well, let's just say I expected you to be more inventive, and leave it at that :-)

bill

Guys, I'm on a diet right now. Also, continuing this will result in A.P. Calculus chewing us me out. Which would be funny upsetting funny.

Rowne

Llearch: But you see, I didn't want to be inventive, that's the entire point.  It's just jello, it's plain jello, it's not even with strawberries.

----

Before I head off for the night, to appease Llearch and to possibly distress Bill, I'm going to offer Bill a Soggy Oggy and a Bacon Knuckle.  Here you go, Bill!  *Offer.*

And now ... now I shall flee.

Poor Bill.

Arcalane

Quote from: Rowne on September 08, 2006, 04:25:35 PMI had considered linking something that would make Gigantor quiver in his metal booties but Jyrras seems to go for more small, quirky and incredibly destructive (Gryffon mech) as opposed to Large and in Charge / Could End the World.

Of which the Titan is none of the above. :laugh

The Wolverine, on the other hand, is a bit better suited to that role.

Zedd

I wonder any mech could withstand the power equalness to the gryph mech...I am not mentioning the devil or dark gundam cause that would be sillyah   :P

e_voyager

i remember the Griffions mech. didn't a fey accident destroy it when her antenna ware crossed? how could a mech survive and army of such entities out to cause it harm?

Arcalane

Quote from: Zedd on September 08, 2006, 11:06:36 PM
I wonder any mech could withstand the power equalness to the gryph mech...I am not mentioning the devil or dark gundam cause that would be sillyah   :P

Armoured Cores could bitchslap the Gryphmech silly.

They're roughly about the same size I think. ACs are probably bigger though. >:3

Zedd

*hands out a Mad Cat figure to Sheidan*

Amber Williams

I dont doubt most Gundam or whatever-mechs would be able to take on the gryph-mech...the gryph-mec was designed as an armoured transport and to hopefully defend against giant gryphons...not to deal with combat involving other machinery.

Zedd

And what a lovey piece of tech you drew Amber >:3

ITOS

In the end, Jyrras could just use his "mining equipment". Less mobile than a mech but it would still do the trick. :P
This generic comment was brought to you by: