2014/04/01 [EP #1] - Epsilon Begins

Started by ZacAttac21, March 31, 2014, 11:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Huzzah!!! The Epsilon Project begins!

And Daryil already makes an appearance! That can only be good!

And Merlin now has another comic to work on! Her drawing arm must be cybernetic!

Help! I can't stop shouting!!

Merlin

If I don't work on more than 7 comics I may die

Also Project Epsilon is G R E A T

wait I don't.... think I know how many comics I'm currently working on. Hmmmmmmmmm.

joshofspam

You know, I feel normally a little Daryil is a good thing in a story.

But I figure reading in bed in a nightgown then looking back to notice Daryil practically sitting on your lap without you noticing until now can be a rather shocking and awkward thing.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

There are actually two scripts for the prologue, an 8-page one and a 10-page one.  So far, all the main chapters for Epsilon have neatly run to 10 pages each, so there is a certain balance in doing it that way.  But on the other hand, that's 10 weeks of Daryil and Lisa arguing before we get to introduce Syd and the main cast so I am wavering a lot lately and Merlin using the main three in her AF comic didn't help either.

Technically we still have a few more weeks before it becomes important, but opinions would be useful.
Course, since I'm now using a chapter-page format for the comic, we could in theory go with 8 and upgrade it later without breaking anything.  Though that would be abusing Merlin's generosity.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 01, 2014, 05:07:33 AM
There are actually two scripts for the prologue, an 8-page one and a 10-page one.  So far, all the main chapters for Epsilon have neatly run to 10 pages each, so there is a certain balance in doing it that way.  But on the other hand, that's 10 weeks of Daryil and Lisa arguing before we get to introduce Syd and the main cast so I am wavering a lot lately and Merlin using the main three in her AF comic didn't help either.

Technically we still have a few more weeks before it becomes important, but opinions would be useful.
Course, since I'm now using a chapter-page format for the comic, we could in theory go with 8 and upgrade it later without breaking anything.  Though that would be abusing Merlin's generosity.

One way we get 10 weeks of Daryil, the other way we get to see Syd and Co. sooner. I like both options.

You could compromise and go for 9 pages! :P

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on April 03, 2014, 04:31:24 PM
One way we get 10 weeks of Daryil, the other way we get to see Syd and Co. sooner. I like both options.
You could compromise and go for 9 pages! :P

It's 10 weeks of Daryil mostly being serious and sensible, mind.  And it has to be an even number of pages just in case there is ever a need to print them :3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E