2013/10/29 [TanP #42] - I also see... reincarnation and machinery? WTF?

Started by Eboreg, October 29, 2013, 03:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

I think Yak(ovlev) is going to start some wild theorizing a couple hundred years down the line. I can also only imagine how screwed up their horoscopes must look like to that poor girl. Imagine her trying to figure out the timelines of those things since hundreds of years later Furrae time, Yak(ovlev) visited about the same world about 50 years later in that world's time. (Again, Moore's Law)

Also, Page's whole thing about peace and love kind of makes sense when trying to apply it to Furrae (Good Buddha does Furrae need more peace and love) but I still think he should lay off the weed.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

justacritic

joshofspam

One can only imagine all the shenanigans that Jakob and Page got into back then.

If Jakob ever found or remembered this in the future, you could almost see te gears sparking in his head as he tried to remember if there were any other important things he should probably try to recall.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

maleek

Funny how the day Page talks about love and peace is the same day he's going to be told he's going to die, in polite terms.