2013/03/01 [PF #252] - You think you know a guy...

Started by ChaosMageX, March 01, 2013, 04:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

...but then he turns out to be a demon.  I can understand Kamdan's need to hide his true nature in such an obviously "biased" place, but why would he even live there in the first place?

Also, I like how we get some species in this page that don't appear often in the comic.  A kangaroo in panel one and a bovine in panel two.  Also, we get to see a grey wolf who isn't Jakob.

Art wise, I like the flashback filter, which is part of a certain macro pack for GIMP.  I wonder if anyone can guess what it is.

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: ChaosMageX on March 01, 2013, 04:10:17 AM
...but then he turns out to be a demon.  I can understand Kamdan's need to hide his true nature in such an obviously "biased" place, but why would he even live there in the first place?

More like his line of work inspired him to hide.  Where they were living was Creature-safe, but the regime has had a change of heart.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Interesting how we see him first working on gardening. :U

Judging by his current title and how things thus far being showed how they went down in the past, I'm guessing his gained tittle was quite a carrier change for him.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Raskahn

Nice touch with the flashback filter. It got rid of the "wait, we're doing what now?"
feeling that tends to pop up when you don't apply the "Big flashing neon sign stating:"This is a flashback""

justacritic

These sort of events (rounding up of "undesirables") always make me wince at the ignorance of people. They never think that such a thing could happen to them and when it does happen they go why is this happening to me?

Tapewolf

Quote from: justacritic on March 05, 2013, 12:03:17 AM
These sort of events (rounding up of "undesirables") always make me wince at the ignorance of people. They never think that such a thing could happen to them and when it does happen they go why is this happening to me?

Hindsight is 20/20.  In this case there was a sudden and total change in policy and usually when such a thing happens it's too late to be able to get out by the time you realise you need to.

EDIT: Incidentally, Dark Angel has updated.  Not its usual week, but we're switching to a weekly schedule now.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E