01/15/2013 [TDA #46] - I have the power!

Started by AmigaDragon, January 14, 2013, 09:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

Wondering if she's a tri-wing or just nearly so.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

joshofspam

Interesting, the executioner and the princess have a blood relationship it seems.

I wonder just how closely they are related?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Eboreg

I knew there was something up when I saw the feathers. Just didn't expect this. Daddy dearest must REALLY like 'Cubi.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: joshofspam on January 15, 2013, 01:25:52 PM
Interesting, the executioner and the princess have a blood relationship it seems.

Where do you get that? Have we seen her clan mark yet? I only remember seeing the executioner's and the bunny's marks.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

joshofspam

Quote from: AmigaDragon on January 15, 2013, 07:59:57 PM
Quote from: joshofspam on January 15, 2013, 01:25:52 PM

Where do you get that? Have we seen her clan mark yet? I only remember seeing the executioner's and the bunny's marks.

I'm assuming as the bunny and the executioners clan marks match, that the princess is part of the same clan as the bunny hiding here is. It does seem from what she has said, that she is acting clan leader of the cubi hiding in this pocket dimension.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.