01/03/2013 [PF #243] - Poignant Plushie-like Platonic Pleasure

Started by ChaosMageX, January 03, 2013, 07:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

Doesn't that last panel just pluck at your heart strings?  The reunion between Keaton and Xianxi seems to have even brought Jakob to tears.

Don't forget to check out The Dark Angel for a taste of my coding built on the foundation that llearch laid down.  Please let me know if there are any problems with the chapter navigation system before it is applied to the main comic.

Icon by Sunblink

joshofspam

I guess Keaton had quite a bit more invested in Xianxi then a simple method of getting around.

Actually, when you think about it, you figure Keaton doesn't have many friends. Warp-Aci's are probably an easy way to get a loyal buddy for life if you have the magical know how and the patients to deal with their little quirks.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: joshofspam on January 03, 2013, 07:43:44 PM
I guess Keaton had quite a bit more invested in Xianxi then a simple method of getting around.

Actually, when you think about it, you figure Keaton doesn't have many friends. Warp-Aci's are probably an easy way to get a loyal buddy for life if you have the magical know how and the patients to deal with their little quirks.

I don't think Keaton has had any friends at all other than Xianxi since Harla'Keth fell, as earlier strips seem to indicate that every even remotely positive relationship she has formed since then has been for her own personal gain and not the mutual benefit and enjoyment of friendship.

Icon by Sunblink

Jesk Levethix

the hug is certainly deserving of a crowning moment of heartwarming...

RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.