Furcadia? Nobody's heard of that HERE, right?

Started by Drayco84, November 23, 2012, 10:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

A web-based client for Furcadia, eh?  Heh, my first foray into Furrydom was on Furcadia, so this is quite interesting news, even if like the first version I'd probably get bored with this one after a while. xP
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Gabi

I stopped playing it because it didn't get on very well with Wine and there was no Linux version. If there's a web version, I may take a look at it at some point. Thanks for letting us know!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Azlan

I haven't used Furcadia for YEARS, it got boring after awhile.  Good to know though.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Sofox

Hey, maybe we should do a big DMFA meetup in Furcadia! Whether we're active of lapsed, it could be for fun!

Now where could we meet in game...? Hmmmm.... I have heard of this place called the Lost Lake Inn!

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Sofox on December 03, 2012, 10:26:22 AM
Hey, maybe we should do a big DMFA meetup in Furcadia! Whether we're active of lapsed, it could be for fun!

Now where could we meet in game...? Hmmmm.... I have heard of this place called the Lost Lake Inn!

Speaking of, we haven't seen you around the Inn in a while..The mare and I have been watching for you  :P
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf