22/10/12 [DMFA #1347] - Crouching Fae, Hidden Drake.

Started by Mao, October 22, 2012, 09:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keleth

Quote from: Mao on October 23, 2012, 02:03:26 PM
Quote from: Garsemor on October 23, 2012, 09:49:31 AM
...besides the fact that we know nothing of Aniz's whereabouts...

Except the part where we've been informed he's dead by both Abel (implied here by the fact that he *was* going to kill him) and by M.A.C.E's investigation (here).  Why am I shooting down your 'for fun-silly-not true' speculation?  Simple:  It's a tired topic and is getting really annoying at this point.  I don't even care anymore if it does somehow wind up true that Aniz is still alive or even is Pip as you've jokingly suggested.  Can we all just please move on and shelf that?

Whoever would of thought he'd die if we killed him.  >:3
Help! I'm gay!

joshofspam

Quote from: Drathorin on October 23, 2012, 08:55:35 PM
Quote from: Mao on October 23, 2012, 02:03:26 PM
...besides the fact that we know nothing of Aniz's whereabouts...

Except the part where we've been informed he's dead by both Abel (implied here by the fact that he *was* going to kill him) and by M.A.C.E's investigation (here).  Why am I shooting down your 'for fun-silly-not true' speculation?  Simple:  It's a tired topic and is getting really annoying at this point.  I don't even care anymore if it does somehow wind up true that Aniz is still alive or even is Pip as you've jokingly suggested.  Can we all just please move on and shelf that?

Whoever would of thought he'd die if we killed him.  >:3

I always figured under the report that Mace found with evidence that the kill was made, indicated that the body was recovered. Also considering what happened to May and all the political train wrecks caused by Abel's dad, quite a few would do testing on the body that would leave little doubt that he was dead. Even if the cadaver was magically tampered with.

Of coarse I do indulge my crude imagination sometimes and image if Kria had the rest of the body destroyed and had the head undeaded in the first method and placed in a goldfish bowl. Feeding it like a mindless blank-staring goldfish. >:3

Though back on the topic of the comic, I'm actually rather impressed that Wildy is eating that entire cake. I wonder if she called anyone else to help her sort through those reports?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Sian

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sian on October 24, 2012, 02:33:51 AM
Jeez. What if Pip is really Hizell? >_>

I doubt Fa'Lina would have let Hizell into the Academy in any form.  Also, Pip would have known about Dan's heritage, and most likely the location of Destania as well.  Even disguised as a drake Hizell would surely have been able to find some way to arrange their discovery by other dragons.

Personally I think it's unlikely, but I can't think of anything yet that would rule it out completely.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Amber Williams

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 24, 2012, 03:19:22 AM
Personally I think it's unlikely, but I can't think of anything yet that would rule it out completely.

Allow me to help! :3
OFFICIAL WORD OF AMBAAARGH GOD:  Pip is not Hizell.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 24, 2012, 05:57:20 AM

Good.  Unless of course, Real Pip is even worse :P

justacritic

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 24, 2012, 06:36:17 AM

Good.  Unless of course, Real Pip is even worse :P
Let me guess Pip is Furrae's analog of Fluffy

Keleth

What if pip is PIP? :O

Help! I'm gay!

Ignuus66

Quote from: Drathorin on October 24, 2012, 12:12:29 PM

That is just too crazy a theory to believe!

(credit: Gabi)

joshofspam

Quote from: Ignuus66 on October 24, 2012, 12:38:15 PM
Quote from: Drathorin on October 24, 2012, 12:12:29 PM

OFFICIAL WORD OF AMBAAARGH GOD:  Pip is not Hizell.

That is just too crazy a theory to believe!

I don't know, it sounds reasonable.

I think a more puzzling couple of questions are if Pip isn't what he seems, then what is he and does this apply to all Drakes in Furrae? :shifty

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on October 24, 2012, 03:25:54 PM
I think a more puzzling couple of questions are if Pip isn't what he seems, then what is he and does this apply to all Drakes in Furrae? :shifty

It looks to me like he's something else disguised as a Drake, which would normally act like a regular wild animal.

Amber Williams

Eli_In_Chains

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 24, 2012, 03:29:47 PM
Quote from: joshofspam on October 24, 2012, 03:25:54 PM

It looks to me like he's something else disguised as a Drake, which would normally act like a regular wild animal.

I'm thinking that, despite not being Hizell, Pip is a dragon. We just don't know which one. They're the only race that the Fae seem to consider their equals, so it makes sense that they're the only race that a Fae like Mab would let in on their real plans.

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Eboreg

You know, I always thought that this whole thing was a cold war between the Fae and the Dragons. It is known that Mab does care about her pieces. I kinda wonder what Pip's role in all of this is.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Sofox

Jasae Bushae

i bet if we wait for another comic or two we will find out much more pipnes that will make this flurry of random guess work pale in comparison to our future tinfoil based predictions~ 8D
I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

YawnPB

I guess the only thing a fae does take seriously is their roleplay.  They seem to be usually paired into "helpful" and massive property damage (ying and yang?) as well

Merlitz and Pip both fit the destructive part so far <.<;;;

Lurkus Wallflowerus

AmigaDragon

OK! Time for a crazy theory that will never come true. Are you ready? Here goes: Pip's true form is Aniz!

So where is his clan mark? :mowtongue

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: AmigaDragon on October 26, 2012, 02:28:03 PM
OK! Time for a crazy theory that will never come true. Are you ready? Here goes: Pip's true form is Aniz!

Okay, I believe that's the first coherent suggestion I've seen shooting this down - barring Mao's, mind. Obvious, and explicit, but... nobody even thought of this. And Amber has stated in the past that the mark will always show up, and will migrate to whatever part of the anatomy is left; in the case of it being on an arm that is cut off, it'll show up somewhere else, and migrate back to the arm as it grows back, or so I recall.

Hrm. Does this suggest that our forum members really aren't thinking as clearly as they should? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 28, 2012, 06:35:41 AM
Quote from: AmigaDragon on October 26, 2012, 02:28:03 PM

Okay, I believe that's the first coherent suggestion I've seen shooting this down - barring Mao's, mind. Obvious, and explicit, but... nobody even thought of this. And Amber has stated in the past that the mark will always show up,

So where is Dan's clan mark?

You can't rule him out as being 'Cubi because he or Mab would simply have painted over the mark.  However, I don't believe that Pip is a 'Cubi because he would more likely be rooting for them.

Instead, Pip has so far molested Dan at every opportunity, tried to get Abel killed by preventing any help from showing up and it seems very likely that he interfered with Abel's dream as well.
I'm not sure I buy a clan conflict since Pip-Cubi would have to be at odds with both Cyra and Siar clan, both of which are near extinct and Dan and Abel both seem not to care less about their clan's official policies or outlook.

llearch n'n'daCorna

If you rub Dan's shoulder, you'll move the makeup and it'll show up.

On a drake, wrapping itself around, say, Abel's arm while nomming on his hand (just to pick a situation at random), chances are pretty much every inch of his skin has rubbed against the fluff on the arm. With no effect.

Admittedly that's not a totally definitive answer, but it's my best guess.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Amber Williams

Fear not, Pip's hatred is pure and true for all things and isn't solely reserved for Cubi.  :U

Cubi just tend to be one of the few races dumb enough to keep sticking their hands near his pointy pointy teeth. :B

Keleth

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 28, 2012, 12:20:11 PM
Fear not, Pip's hatred is pure and true for all things and isn't solely reserved for Cubi.  :U

Cubi just tend to be one of the few races dumb enough to keep sticking their hands near his pointy pointy teeth. :B

That's what they get for being so dang malleable :V
Help! I'm gay!

joshofspam

Quote from: Drathorin on October 28, 2012, 02:23:19 PM
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 28, 2012, 12:20:11 PM

That's what they get for being so dang malleable :V

Thus proving once again what Abel said about them, "It seemed like a good idea at the time" topic  Abel talked to Dan about.

Though one could probably point out that pointing at things with sharp pointy teeth doesn't seem to have any real good points other then the teeth themselves. >:3

Jasonrevall

Hey even if Pip turned out to be evil incarnate, he's still just so gosh darn cute. Death by adorable isn't the worst way to go even if it is sharp and painful.

Also is it just me or does Nitemyste and Wildy look cute together? I think I have a new OTP XD
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.