8/27/06 The Power of Christ Compels You!

Started by Fresnor, August 27, 2006, 11:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

luiqui

Why don't you just... remove it from him? Boxes are rather defenceless really; no limbs, see. Kicking him is just adding insult to injury.

OO BURN

llearch n'n'daCorna

I could give you a nasty papercut, would that change your mind about how defenceless we are? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

You mean a cardboard cut? :eek  Those hurt!

e_voyager

all this talk has intruged me so i'm going to look fo the rest of her work to see what all the talk is about. i've seen the pis hare posted and heard the descritiop form mannawolf but this is too tempet to let be. her name was Zooni right?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

thegayhare

Quote from: e_voyager on August 30, 2006, 06:09:09 PM
all this talk has intruged me so i'm going to look fo the rest of her work to see what all the talk is about. i've seen the pis hare posted and heard the descritiop form mannawolf but this is too tempet to let be. her name was Zooni right?

Yes sir
I'll pm you a direct link to her archive if you like (as aposed to posting it here to save mana the waste of more complaining)

Aridas

I'm not sure you understand the difference between complaints and begging for mercy.. That, and it probably wouldn't be appropriate, posting it publically here.

fesworks

well.. sometimes they are the same thing.

e_voyager

are they really? i've neve seen it that way... hum
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

thegayhare

Actualy Aridas I don't think you understand the differance between a legitimate complaint and the whiny rant attacking an innocent artist based simply on the fact that he doesn't like the subjects she draws.

See If he'd said "I don't like Zooni's art.  The graphic violence and blood just puts me off."

see thats a legitimate complaint while what Mana did was scream about psychological damage and call the artist nasty and foul names.

*sets up a few more cheesecakes*

xHaZxMaTx

*Takes a cheesecake*

:eek  Best... cake... EVAR!

e_voyager

"flying tackle" jumps in and garbes a cheese cake.

Supercheese

You people are mentioning cheese too often. That is my job.

*dodges random flying tackles*

However, I believe I shall leave you all to your own devices. Good day.

*exits*

(Yes, that post was 100% nothing. Get over it.)

Rowne

These people have absolutely nothing in the way of survival instinct, though that's probably why I like them.  One would have to say that only the denizens of this forum would kick a box that can somehow digest things.

You silly people.  Though I do say that we should probably drop lots and lots of things into Llearch to see whether he's got a bottomless pit inside him.  If he does, we've solved the World's pollution problems!

I have thermite and buttered scones!  Hey, Llearch, c'mere!

xHaZxMaTx

Cool, thermite!  Just make sure not to get any on the edges, or say goodbye to llearch.  You should light in underwater and make instant hydrogen! :D

bill

Is it OK if I don't know what the topic is, and just pretend?

Rowne

That's what I'm doing Bill.  I'm just good at faking that I have a damned clue what everyone is talking about.  Thankfully there are a few people that find my random meanderings amusing, so that tends to save my decidedly fuzzy heiney.

Haz: O'course I wouldn't, I'm not careless.  See, I have my thermite in a flower-pot and that acts as a slowing mechanism.  I'm just going to light and drop it, like a depth charge!

xHaZxMaTx

NUUUUU!!!! :U  It's the slow-reaction mechanism of a garden flower pot!  Get it right! *smack*

e_voyager

i wish i had the topic drift o meter. i could gotr form some pie

Reese Tora

Quote from: e_voyager on August 30, 2006, 10:05:18 PM
i wish i had the topic drift o meter. i could gotr form some pie

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510

now, that's a lot of pi, so be sure to share with everyone ^_^
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

xHaZxMaTx

I already made that joke. :P  And it was much longer, to the 100,000th decimal. :D

Zedd

Meech

Quote from: Rafe on August 29, 2006, 02:21:14 AM
True.  If it was meant as both a plural and a possessive, the apostrophe would follow the "s", as in "others' ".

Then again, some people like to use an apostrophe just to warn you that there is an "s" coming at the end of a word, as in

"Try our hot dog's", or

"I've got the run's".

See, I told you my grammar was bad.

Now to get back on topic.  I think the fact that Alexsi has her own hammer space should be evidence that she posses' some magic.  I believe that she could square up against even a well trained cubi like Abel. 

This has lead me to a few questions:
-How strong is she?
-Does she keep more than just a hammer in her hammer space?
-Did Destania teach her a few things about how to handle Dan if he should go out of control?
-Was Destania even worried she couldn't handle Dan?
-Why is everyone so quick to give her personal space when she gets angry?
-How would Kria react to Alexsi?  I don't know if they've ever met.

Rowne

* Rowne accidentally drops the thermite on another forumite, having been ... well, smacked!

I was talking in shorthand, I couldn't be bothered to type all that and now look what you made me do!  Bloody 'ell, somebody's going to feel that in the morning.

---

Now I'm just waiting for someone to yell "And this is why we don't smack people who happen to be holdin' thermite, yeh blisterin' idiot!" at Haz, after having their foot burned away.

e_voyager

what is this? it seems to be tryin to melt thron my neo lacatium armor

xHaZxMaTx

Rowne

Yeah, thermite does that.  Vigourous little compound it is.  Not much can stand up to it.  That's why it's fun to throw it at tanks!  At least, this is what Brainiac tells me and I always listen to Brainiac.

You need to upgrade your plating to Gekiganium Alloy, e.

e_voyager

i havint bee to a univer that cares it so i sue the armoe used by zero inbetween the mega man X and mega man zero games.

Manawolf

Is it wrong to loathe someone for the work they do.  I feel it is, with the twisted images that were left in my mind.  This is another reason why I'm not so accepting of you too, TGH.  You're the one that brought her into this forum, and I'm afraid I can never forgive you for that.  Not many images have brought my stomach to a churn these days, but her art managed to do it.

Beyond that, there is nothing more to say, other than the given of never mentioning her in my presence ever again.