01/10/12 [DMFA #1341] - Ah friendship...that excuse to do stupid reckless things

Started by joshofspam, October 01, 2012, 08:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

And as Nite has said, shaking Jyrras like that would be a reckless thing.

I wonder if this means they'll be visiting the Soulstealer residence for confirmation or his mother?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on October 01, 2012, 08:25:03 AM
I wonder if this means they'll be visiting the Soulstealer residence for confirmation or his mother?

That could make Kria aware of Abel, and that itself could be very interesting.

EDIT: And I still am curious as to how Jyrras' presence affects their plans for Abel.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ignuus66

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 01, 2012, 08:31:02 AM
EDIT: And I still am curious as to how Jyrras' presence affects their plans for Abel.
What plans? Abel seemed to escape almost everyones planning other then fa'lina's perhaps

(credit: Gabi)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ignuus66 on October 01, 2012, 10:10:46 AM
What plans? Abel seemed to escape almost everyones planning other then fa'lina's perhaps

They went there looking for the murderer of Merlitz.  Abel has stated he's the only 'Cubi.  They wanted to take him to the Guild, and we still don't know why - it might have been a ruse to kill him since with more than 4 of them they could probably do the deed before Wildy could prevent it.

They are talking now about a change of strategy to take Jyrras into account, not looking elsewhere to find out what really happened to Merlitz.  I'm not sure, but it looks to me like they may still believe he's responsible despite Wildy vouching for him (and to be fair, they still seem to think that Wildy might be a shapeshifter too).  Either that or they're really, really determined to question them.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: joshofspam on October 01, 2012, 08:25:03 AMAnd as Nite has said, shaking Jyrras like that would be a reckless thing.
What's the treatment for shaken roo-rat syndrome? :bunny
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Ignuus66

(credit: Gabi)

joshofspam

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on October 01, 2012, 11:01:03 AM
Quote from: AmigaDragon on October 01, 2012, 10:25:36 AM
What's the treatment for shaken roo-rat syndrome? :bunny

Lots of cuddles from a spotted feline, perhaps.... :3

Either that or call in his mother to issue a restraining order.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Atharyn

I keep thinking about this and I just can't shake my expectation for the next comic.

Wildly: Okay, fine.  This is what we're going to do..<insert wall of text here>

Jyras: ...

Wildy: Are you even listening?

Jyras: ...

Wildy: If you have something to share, spit it out!

Jyras, motion sick, throws up on Wildy's shoes.

e_voyager

that would be funny but i think Jyrras is going to wind up locking himself in his lab for a month again
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tylor

I thin, stationing a robo-gryphon outside Lost Lake can be a pretty good proof that yes, it is real Jyrras.
Also, it should be safe for Wildy to go to Guild in person and have a fit there.

YawnPB

Ah politics, adventuring guild vs Zinith.  Seems likely that Zinith would have it's own people to determine if it really is Jy.  So in the interest of maintaining good relations why not let them do it?  The smoking crater comment definitely indicates that you don't want them to "make an example of you" <.<.

The guild might not be very happy with the BoB almost causing an incident with Zinith as well.  With these big organizations both a bit mifffed with them in addition to the other allies the Lost Lake crew have.  A strategic retreat and a new planning session seems in order.

Lurkus Wallflowerus

TacticalError

Tapewolf

I don't know how they're planning to establish that Jyrras is real, but things could get rather awkward if they wind up asking Kria about 'Cubi at lost lake, because she knows what Dan is, and she doesn't know about Abel (though actually, Lorenda did mention to her that she'd met a 'Cubi while with Jyrras...).

That could end up with the BOB realising that Abel wasn't telling the whole truth, which would be bad.  Or it could end with Dan's secret getting out, which could be worse.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: TacticalError on October 02, 2012, 03:55:56 PM
A GIF of Wildy rattling Jyrras would be awesome. Just sayin'.

I second this, as well as an animated GIF of Jyrras' chibified panicking inner thoughts. ;)

Amber needs to start learning animation if DMFA is to ever become a TV cartoon show. >:3

Icon by Sunblink