07/09/2012 [13-23] Puck the negotiator!

Started by joshofspam, July 09, 2012, 12:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Seems like Puck has a certain flair of getting in the middle of something.

If you consider the rules that Darc is using, then he just put both Gavin and Hunter in his debt. That is unless a favor has to be first excepted before it can be put in the books....So to speak.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think Moraine sees more than Hunter would prefer, myself.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 10, 2012, 05:22:01 AM
I think Moraine sees more than Hunter would prefer, myself.

Possibly, after all he was responsible for the Prince's safety and their he is right by his side.

Even if she can piece it together what happened and not blame him for it. Hunter would probably feel that he failed a basic task that she appointed him.

In fact, her non-plussed face could either be being non-plussed by Hunter's actions or her understanding that Hunter being put into a tight spot just because of Fey and non-magical being relations. Having one of her own being used as a toy by one and being politically juggled by another fey would probably not to please the queen when she is forced to keep appearance.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I was thinking more along the lines of seeing right through the lie, and being disappointed that Hunter didn't say precisely what was going on; the story that Puck has brought up spreads the blame equally; the truth, she might have been able to use to wring concessions out of the Fae Queens.

Or might not; I'm not sure.

Interestingly, this is not the first time Hunter has responded in this fashion; it seems to me as if, given a choice between himself and his duty, his duty comes first. However, what he perceives as his duty may not be the best thing for that duty, if you follow my meaning.

Always interesting.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

good points Llearch, though I wonder if discretion is the better choice here?

After all, we still don't know quite what happened to the agent that took her collar off. Making a scene now might hide whatever happened to her.

Turnsky

oooh, i -like- puck. But i'm kinda biased for my own reasons, really.  :3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..