07/01/12 [Last Res0rt #286] Not Without Reason.

Started by joshofspam, July 01, 2012, 09:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

That's quite a bit of information on why Rei uses Psychic talk.

Though I'm a little confused on the details. Specifically The what is a cracked masters, who exactly Efreet Talmi on a lightning rod and how do they relate to one another?

This special cord that allows you to hear her voice that Rei gave as a gift must be awfully important if you have to ask a Efreet about it.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Brunhidden

the rough information i have follows- cracked masters had something to do with the talmi being proven to be sentient, as a species has to prove it has souls to be given rights, and the best way to prove you have one is to break it apperantly.

im a bit shaky on the details, for example im not certan he is the first, or if there were others that happened around the same time, i think it has something to do with rabbi archains but don't hold me to that...

either way, he has something to do with if you have a talmi maid it is now mandatory to pay her other then purchasing one from the slavemarkets, and a big no-no to use talmi for their fur or as the main course for dinner even though it still happens occasionally with the whole kine ordeal. a note to add is that talmi being released from species wide slavery seems to be related to a war spearheaded by humanity which seems to have really shaken things up in an unexpected way, this may be why the average reader may pick up that talmi and humans get along somewhat better then most others portrayed.

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

joshofspam

Quote from: Brunhidden on July 01, 2012, 11:41:06 PM
the rough information i have follows- cracked masters had something to do with the talmi being proven to be sentient, as a species has to prove it has souls to be given rights, and the best way to prove you have one is to break it apperantly.

im a bit shaky on the details, for example im not certan he is the first, or if there were others that happened around the same time, i think it has something to do with rabbi archains but don't hold me to that...

either way, he has something to do with if you have a talmi maid it is now mandatory to pay her other then purchasing one from the slavemarkets, and a big no-no to use talmi for their fur or as the main course for dinner even though it still happens occasionally with the whole kine ordeal. a note to add is that talmi being released from species wide slavery seems to be related to a war spearheaded by humanity which seems to have really shaken things up in an unexpected way, this may be why the average reader may pick up that talmi and humans get along somewhat better then most others portrayed.

It's actually a rather impressive thing to think about and a panel that depicts who Jigsaw is talking about.

From how the last panel is drawn, I almost want to make a comparison of him sitting in the lightning dome. Neat! :3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.