06/05/2012 [TDA #30] - Executioner with a Bleeding Heart

Started by ChaosMageX, June 06, 2012, 03:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

It sounds like the title of a death metal song about whether that or not that bleeding heart is his own. :mwaha

I wonder if Fairwater's name sounds familiar to anyone else.  I also wonder if he's a mix of doberman and some other canine, since his ears don't exactly look like they've been docked, but they aren't floppy either.

Icon by Sunblink

justacritic

When even the executioner throws his hands up at the number of condemned that have been executed, you know you've jumped off the slippery slope and swiftly hurtling down towards the jagged rocks at the bottom.

Lurkie

Indeed, I had the same thought.  Especially when said executioner is an incubus.  Of course, I think we can guess where -- and from whom -- the King's desire for more and more executions is coming from...
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

joshofspam

Eh, I'm not so shocked the kid got executed.

Though I'd be concern about how this new guy is making it sound. This town might be dangerous for new people to come to. I'd be concerned about the king just out of the blue having way ward travelers picked out the street by guards  for false charges.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Dark Angel has now updated though the panel icon hasn't.  Still feeling a bit jet-lagged right now.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E