Allo!

Started by Shadow Hunter, August 24, 2006, 09:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Hunter

Greetings fellow DMFA fans.

Name is Shadow, I'm a independent author, at least I hope to be. I have my stories posted on http://www.shadows-stories.blogspot.com/. I hope that I can be a good adition to the Clockwork family.

bill

Hello.

Expect a series of welcome replies below, followed by someone picking on a single thing from someones welcome, followed by a long and painful voyage to the depths of Off Topic, followed by an awkward silence, followed by this thread dropping to the hellish wasteland that is Page Two.

*ahem*

Netami

Welcome to HELL

I mean, welcome home.

xHaZxMaTx

Ya, what Bill said. :rolleyes

Hi! :P

mini-lion

hi there  :>,

*wanders over to your blog and starts to read* thats some really nice work, my only real concern would be the prophecy part it seemed to be unveiled too quickly, where did this prophecy come from when was it forged?

But then again its your work and it's definately a thumbs up in my book 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 24, 2006, 11:29:43 PM
Ya, what Bill said. :rolleyes

I take exception to that!

(well, I thought I'd get the ball rolling, y'know :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

LionHeart

*appears in a column of blue light*

Hello. Welcome aboard, or on board, or whatever is appropriate :mowwink.

Leave your sanity (if any) at the door, preferably in a safe place.

Here, have a welcoming gift. *hands the new person a souvenir coffee mug* (It works just as well for other beverages too.  mow wink)

Enjoy your stay.

*waves, and vanishes*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Nikki

*chompu*

tastes like cookie..

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Drake Manaweilder

*casts cureaga on Shadow hunter*
greetings to you aswell.

thegayhare

*slips in a stealthy as a french ninja...  he leaves behind a platter of cookies and cheese cake with a little note.*

*The note reads, Welcome to the forum from the federal boy inspecter.  If you have any cute boys to declare there is a been outside my room.  Remember I'm with the F.B.I.  so I know what I'm doing.  And be careful there are some real weirdos on this forum*

*he stealthly slips out*

Dakata

*Stuffs a monkey into the newb's pants* D: It wasn't me!

(Welcome, newbie. :3 Beware of the crazies....I'm not a crazy, I swear! D: )

topher chee

LionHeart

Quote from: Dakata on August 25, 2006, 05:05:48 PM
Beware of the crazies....I'm not a crazy, I swear! D:

Pay no attention to this... everyone here is crazy... Only the degree of craziness varies...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Rowne

Yes, we all give new meaning to the word off-kilter.  We make The Tick look normal by comparison.  Well, almost.

And just remember, despite what they tell you, this form doesn't involve any of this:

:tohell

bill

You'll find any excuse to post that, won't you.  :P

Rowne

Finally, my efforts are being recognized!

topher chee

Shadow Hunter

:erk  :erk   :erk  :erk

Blinks and remind hisself that he is on a furr fourm. By the way, My stories are SHORT. Keyword SHORT! anyway thanks for the wrm welcome

insanekaosx

*ninjas in.... well, attempts to.* Welcome! Here, have your complimentary cheap plastic immitation NES-chucks, guaranteed to let you try and fend off any and all sanity. Or insanity if you're weird and in the wrong place.

Vaguely Creepy

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. You don't need to worry, I'm sure you'll get along just fine.

I do want to warn you of some things, though. The things I want to warn you of are things that will eat you, things that will explode you, things that will dissolve you, things that will pants you, things that will maul you, things that will probe you, things that will pie you, and things that, when consumed, will result in spontaneous bouts of impromptu breakdancing.

I will not, however, warn you of what these things are. Just that they are here.

Have a paranoid time!

ITOS

Why hello! I am 7 Itos Atio, Monitor of Installation 00.

Quote from: Shadow Hunter on September 13, 2006, 10:52:32 PM
Blinks and remind hisself that he is on a furr fourm. By the way, My stories are SHORT. Keyword SHORT! anyway thanks for the wrm welcome

Not everyone is a furry. :P Also, try not to use txt, it's against the rules. :)
This generic comment was brought to you by:

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna dobs ITOS in for using "txt" instead of "text" ...

Cool off, ITOS. It's a typo. :-P
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Arcalane

Ahhhhh, fresh meat!

:mwaha

bill

How did this one get bumped?

ITOS

Quote from: BillBuckner on September 14, 2006, 11:35:00 AM
How did this one get bumped?

I think the creator of it posted a reply. :P
This generic comment was brought to you by:

bill

Shadow Hunter

about the txt, sorry, accidently left out the a in warm.  D: once in a while i'll do that.

Boog

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 24, 2006, 09:22:19 PM
Expect a series of welcome replies below, followed by someone picking on a single thing from someones welcome, followed by a long and painful voyage to the depths of Off Topic, followed by an awkward silence, followed by this thread dropping to the hellish wasteland that is Page Two.
You know, I never noticed that before. That happens to just about every intro thread, doesn't it? Now my advice seems less cool...
1) Be nice, or the forumites will eat you.
2) Cute rules all in the DMFA section. Don't piss off chibis.
3) Artists are in charge. Writers are also in charge. Mess with neither, or they'll probably find some suitably creative way of getting you back. See number four.
4) Don't be pretty. Trust me, you'll thank me later.
5) If you see a ferret or a fox smiling at you, any of them, for the love of (insert thing you like here) RUN THE @#$% AWAY!
7) We don't use the number six here.
8) There is no number eight.

bill

Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V FTW.

Boog

Quote from: BillBuckner on September 18, 2006, 07:31:39 PM
Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V FTW.
Hey, it may reduce originality but I never get ninja'd in newbie threads.