05/25/2012 [13-10] Hunter has incountered a Will O The Wisp!

Started by joshofspam, May 25, 2012, 11:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Giving Gavin enough time to catch up and shoot Hunter in the knee.

Rather tricky and underhanded methods by Gavin. He isn't the very sporting hunter, is he?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Naldru

Of course, the fact that the balls are following Hunter means they won't follow the Prince.  If he let's the Prince go back to the kitchen and then quickly runs around Gavin, he may be able to get the Prince to safety, let the ball hit Gavin, and get Gavin in trouble for disturbing the peace.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Alondro

Quote from: Naldru on May 25, 2012, 04:20:10 PM
Of course, the fact that the balls are following Hunter means they won't follow the Prince.  If he let's the Prince go back to the kitchen and then quickly runs around Gavin, he may be able to get the Prince to safety, let the ball hit Gavin, and get Gavin in trouble for disturbing the peace.

So, we can say in summary that:  Gavin's balls are seeking Hunter.  Heh heh heh. 

I'm totally gonna troll Gavin with this.  He deserves it for being a jerk.  Stupid fae.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif