The Official DMFA Store: New Launch! New Merch! Buy Now!

Started by Darkmoon, May 18, 2012, 06:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

Heyo Inumo.  I'm not 100% sure of the store handlings, but I would recommend letting the folks who handle things know at:   info@illuminatedrivets.com  and something can be worked out.  Cause I know I'd feel awful if I ended up with a the one dud bag of the set.  X_x

That said, feedback is always an awesome and useful thing, so if a product is really neat or not quite what you were hoping for, I triple suggest letting the illuminated rivets folks know.  The way the thing works is when we try to make a product, we usually have to outsource to a different printer/manufacturer depending on the item.  So if a product is less than awesome, let us know so we know that we should look into a different printer/manufacturer.   

Inumo

Quote from: Amber Williams on August 29, 2012, 02:07:16 PM
Heyo Inumo.  I'm not 100% sure of the store handlings, but I would recommend letting the folks who handle things know at:   info@illuminatedrivets.com  and something can be worked out.  Cause I know I'd feel awful if I ended up with a the one dud bag of the set.  X_x

That said, feedback is always an awesome and useful thing, so if a product is really neat or not quite what you were hoping for, I triple suggest letting the illuminated rivets folks know.  The way the thing works is when we try to make a product, we usually have to outsource to a different printer/manufacturer depending on the item.  So if a product is less than awesome, let us know so we know that we should look into a different printer/manufacturer.   

Done. Thanks for the info; if I get anything else from the store, I'll be sure to send feedback!

Tapewolf

Are the Fi bags out of stock now?  If not, how much are they?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ross

Are any the shirts and mugs going to make a comeback at the store?  I finally scrapped together 'non Grad School money' and they aren't on the site anymore.  :mowsad

Emerauld Drathmir

Is the store down for refilling?  Every time I go there of late, it is a blank page.

I finally scraped together fundage to pay homage to the great Ambaargh, and it shows up empty, which makes me a very sad Wolfy. 
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Emerauld Drathmir on September 13, 2013, 09:56:54 AM
Is the store down for refilling?  Every time I go there of late, it is a blank page.

I finally scraped together fundage to pay homage to the great Ambaargh, and it shows up empty, which makes me a very sad Wolfy. 

It's showing things for me.  Are you using this link?
http://www.cobaltpulsar.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5_6

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Emerauld Drathmir

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 13, 2013, 10:35:54 AM
Quote from: Emerauld Drathmir on September 13, 2013, 09:56:54 AM

It's showing things for me.  Are you using this link?
http://www.cobaltpulsar.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5_6
I was using the link that was at the beginning of this topic, but I'll use this one now as it has things in it.  Thank you.
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

We have limited supplies of the shirts left, and will pretty much have to take a detailed inventory before we can put anything back up. I don't think there is much in the qay of sizes and styles left, though. I'll update this when new product is available.

As far as mugs are concerned, those are gone. They're pretty much pre-order and con exclusive. Once they sell out, they're sold out.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...