04/05/2012 [PF #207] - Holding a grudge.

Started by MT Hazard, May 04, 2012, 10:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

He built her a new body (eventually) what more does she want?

Anyone got a link to the comic Ephrael first appeared in?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Hmmmmm...Seems like the body is working just fine. :)

Though we still know so little about her. Will she have her own profile eventually once we know more about her in the comic?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Paladin Sheppard

*chuckles evilly*

Let the Mayhem begin >:3

justacritic

I'm sorry Jakob but that last panel is just too funny  :mwaha It's such a goofy looking expression that I would never expect to see on the incubus.

Ren Gaulen

That's a chocking hazard all right! I nearly choked laughing at that last panel!

James StarRunner

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on May 06, 2012, 12:49:49 PM
That's a chocking hazard all right! I nearly choked laughing at that last panel!
Ditto! I thought I'd never see a face like that on Jakob.  xD

Tapewolf

Quote from: James StarRunner on May 06, 2012, 02:52:13 PM
Ditto! I thought I'd never see a face like that on Jakob.  xD

I think it was originally a placeholder in the sketch, but I loved it so much I asked Merlin to keep it that way.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lurkie

Not only is the last panel hilarious, but the third panel struck my funny bone, too.  Jakob is looking distinctly Mad Scientist-ish there. :-)
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Lurkie on May 06, 2012, 05:55:20 PM
Not only is the last panel hilarious, but the third panel struck my funny bone, too.  Jakob is looking distinctly Mad Scientist-ish there. :-)

Yeah, it's a shame he dropped that remote in the 3rd panel too (unless he's holding it in one of his wing tentacles).  Otherwise he'd probably be using it to activate the same safety interlocks he did on Joshua's body in order to get her to stop choking him.  On the other hand, suddenly being turned into a quadriplegic might piss off Ephrael even more.

Also, cartoon-style and anime-style expressions are some of the best expressions.  They're almost as good as chibis...almost.

Icon by Sunblink