08/23/06 Powder Puff

Started by topher chee, August 22, 2006, 08:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Here we go again totaly OT  :laugh :rolleyes

e_voyager

the most sadistic thing i did to a Roach not counting flushin it was burning it to ash on a stove. took me a weak to sleep well after that. i was 6 at the time. that and i was on punishment for tree days for being caught using the stove.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 02, 2006, 01:44:30 PM
the eggs will survive both of those, and grow again. Admittedly they mgiht have trouble reaching adult size later, but they'll still survive.

In Mana's case, somewhere else, which is all to the good. :-)

Unless they can survive the water purification system, it's highly doubtful.  They're not exactly the most waterborn insects out there.

Zedd

Dont remind me...Mosquitos...Annoying buggers

llearch n'n'daCorna

oh, the adult is a gonna - it'll drown, no problem.

The babies, OTOH, will survive being roasted in a microwave, -no- worries. The water purification system would give them pause, but not much. Besides, that's for incoming, not outgoing. Outgoing goes via the sewage system, which deals with the lumps, but that's about it. They'll end up in the pipes, living happily until next time it rains heavily.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sheridan on August 23, 2006, 09:49:30 AM
Quote from: Bunnaroo on August 23, 2006, 09:11:48 AM
Say, who is that green (or is she yellow with a blue overlay?) Bunatian?

I believe the correct term for that colour would be "Cyan".

Or possibly "Teal", but Teal is generally darker.

*colournerrrrrrrrrrrrd*

Surely "cyan" is blue, though? Certainly the laser toner I used to replace (about 8 years ago, now) was in CMYK, and the Cyan one was a nice light blue. Somewhat darker than sky blue, but not much...

Oh, and since someone pointed out they didn't know what CMYK was, it's Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black - or, terms of what the colours look like, blue/red/yellow/black...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

topher chee

for the longest time i liked indigo, but i liked the crayola indigo, other indigo suck!

thegayhare

You know I read something a while back about a jewelry designer that would make necklaces and bracelets out of living roaches.  He would plate part of there exoskeleton with gold and gems so the starletts could have this living jewelry.  there was a bit of a problem when some of the necklaces started laying eggs though

e_voyager

did that happen? it sound like one of thoes fact's straner then fiction things
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

thegayhare

Ohh I'm pretty sure it's real.  I'll try and find and artical about it.  though it was a while back I saw it

topher chee

i saw that on ripleys, though i thought they were beetles

thegayhare

madigascar hissing cockroaches

I couldn't find the articals but I found where you can buy them

roaches

e_voyager

Quote from: topher chee on September 02, 2006, 08:36:43 PM
i saw that on ripleys, though i thought they were beetles

beetles?  were they scarbes?

ShiningShadow

I seen those hissing roaches on tv many years ago. But in my country in Peru South America there are roaches living in the rain forest. This is a myth from my Father if you see roaches in the rain forest and somehow they guess and spell your name then you will die. I never believe in this stuff but those roaches are extremly large there in the rain forest.

xHaZxMaTx

I've heard hissing cockroaches make great pets, and I wouldn't doubt it.  I've held them, and they're so cool! :D

Reese Tora

Quote from: ShiningShadow on September 03, 2006, 02:04:55 AM
I seen those hissing roaches on tv many years ago. But in my country in Peru South America there are roaches living in the rain forest. This is a myth from my Father if you see roaches in the rain forest and somehow they guess and spell your name then you will die. I never believe in this stuff but those roaches are extremly large there in the rain forest.

I've seen those hissing roaches on TV pretty recently... they're a favorite for certain kinds of challenges on fear factor, which my dad liked to watch up until just recently.

I'll leave you to imagine just what sorts of challenges involve lots of live roaches. >:3
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Zedd

The roaches wil ldoom us all!

ShiningShadow

Yep pretty much. They will out lives us all. That's pretty sad here for humanity. Maybe I gene spliced my DNA with a roach. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM *pondering*

e_voyager

don't scare me likt that it's bad enough that they were the size of elivles when the sun trurnd read but this?

Zedd

Hmmm well will there be anything kill roaches?

e_voyager

yes. Me that and black holes or solar flares. thers is alson the will of the planet as well.

thegayhare

Lets kill some roaches

*giggles*
sorry

e_voyager

thegayhare

Nope sorry hon not City of Heros

this is cobbled together from a pair of models from a game called fredom force

Zedd

:P Sounds fun seeing your char on that BB

Reese Tora

Quote from: e_voyager on September 04, 2006, 12:54:05 AM
cutie. city of heron?

If it was city of heron, he'd be a bird of some sort.  (sorry :P )

Seriously, I don't believe CoH has support for furry hero types, only humans in funny costumes.  Not that this stops some people from making heroes with animal characteristics, they just wouldn't look that much like an animal.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

thegayhare

I had some cat costumes for city of villians

e_voyager

ShiningShadow

That's cool what you did Thegayhare pretty awesome. you got more there to show us?

Zedd

Belive me SS he has too much