*poof*

Started by Raskahn, March 17, 2012, 07:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raskahn

Not the news I was hoping for but, here's to Ren getting his life on the rails. and of course, best of luck to Merlin.

Ignuus66

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on March 17, 2012, 07:56:08 AM
Not the news I was hoping for but, here's to Ren getting his life on the rails. and of course, best of luck to Merlin.
agreed!
Good luck with IRL ren!

(credit: Gabi)

joshofspam

Oh man! :mowsad

Well I too, wish Ren luck in getting things together.

Also, for Merlin taking up the role that Ren played in the comic.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Sofox

Damn that sucks for everyone. I really wish the best for Ren, hope things work out.

Turnsky

Ren stepping down wasn't entirely unexpected to be honest. (excuse if wording seems blunt, i can't put it any other way) But with his inability to provide work on time due to circumstances beyond his control, something really had to give.

in all fairness i hope his situation improves. but at least with Merlin providing arts, it won't be "Project Filler" for much longer.  :P

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Tapewolf

Quote from: Turnsky on March 22, 2012, 08:35:28 AM
Ren stepping down wasn't entirely unexpected to be honest. (excuse if wording seems blunt, i can't put it any other way) But with his inability to provide work on time due to circumstances beyond his control, something really had to give.

Indeed.  It was pretty obvious he was struggling, so it wasn't completely out of the blue.  Still a big blow, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E