20/02/2012 [DMFA#1287] - I scream. You scream. We all scream. For ice cream...

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, February 20, 2012, 03:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hehehehehehehe.

Reminds me of that old joke about the guy driving down the road in a beamer, just cruising, and gets overtaken by a guy on a pushbike. So he speeds up, and passes the bike... and a little later, the biker goes past again, pedalling furiously. So he speeds up again, and overtakes the guy again, only to have the pushbike go past again, pedalling for all he's worth.

Eventually, he gives up, and decides to pull over and see if he can ask the biker how he can ride so fast. So he signals, pulls over, and the biker pulls in after him. He gets out, and before he can say anything, the biker says "Thank god you've stopped. My braces were caught in your bumper."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MT Hazard

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

D'ymkarra

Quote from: MT Hazard on February 20, 2012, 04:40:38 AM
Ooooh! Ice cream truck!

Hehe..I'm sure a lot of people had forgotten about that mini-arc  :mowmeep

Something, something,..letting sleeping demon mares lie?
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

joshofspam

Heheheheheh!

I can only imagine what Kria's first impression of her first ice cream was. :)

Let's not forget, Kria can also fly, I see this as hilarious version of Jeepers Creepers. >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Ignuus66

Even worse than ice cream trucks are scrap metal collectors in our small town. You can even hear them 4 kilometers away. Also they always come at weekends, which only adds to the annoyance.

(credit: Gabi)

SolarWings

Quote from: joshofspam on February 20, 2012, 07:53:31 AM
Heheheheheh!

Let's not forget, Kria can also fly, I see this as hilarious version of Jeepers Creepers. >:3

Oh gawd, my sides! x3 That would be be the best movie ever!
o3o Iunno.

justacritic

Ryy Lazurus

I'm surprised that they didn't think to give Kira an offering of Rocky Road in a vat.

Ross

Quote from: Ryy Lazurus on February 20, 2012, 10:02:06 AM
I'm surprised that they didn't think to give Kira an offering of Rocky Road in a vat.

Jettisoning cargo might make them go faster... but it might also fuel an ice cream high for more (Kind of like hitting the turbocharger in an old fighter aircraft).  Either way, the only end I see for those poor souls is their truck in a wreck with Kira fending off children as she attempts to eat all the ice cream first.  Possibly while screaming "There can be only one!"

Either way, I'm turning the last three panels into my new desktop wallpaper.   :mowwink

Viking ZX

I guess it'd be a lot easier to burn off calories when you can fly and cast magic. Dang you magic users, one more awesome perk to already impressive abilities. Nuts I say!
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Aisha deCabre

The way Kria's ears go *fwip* is just cute.  You can certainly get a lot of extra emotion out with ears and tails alone. x3

Incidentally, I haven't seen an ice cream truck since I moved.  Every neighborhood should have one.  :U
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Ignuus66

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on February 20, 2012, 01:59:03 PM
  Every neighborhood should have one.  :U
Hell no. Not only are they annoying, they sell low quality ice cream (in my country at least) too.

VAE

Quote from: Ignuus66 on February 20, 2012, 04:08:36 PM
Quote from: Aisha deCabre on February 20, 2012, 01:59:03 PM
  Every neighborhood should have one.  :U
Hell no. Not only are they annoying, they sell low quality ice cream (in my country at least) too.

And where's that?

Besides, as long as the price isn't too bad..  I maintain that, say, vanilla or lemon icecream are quite hard to fuck up beyond tastiness.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

joshofspam

Quote from: DoctorSolarWings on February 20, 2012, 09:58:26 AM
Quote from: joshofspam on February 20, 2012, 07:53:31 AM
Heheheheheh!

Oh gawd, my sides! x3 That would be be the best movie ever!

Well at least it ammused you.

The only other thing I was thinking of was in the never ending story when Falcor chased the bullies. Also an amusing idea to think how Kria looks chasing them.

Though I would have to think this is a routine hazard these poor ice cream vendors have to deal with when passing her house. Our they fearing if she catches them or not giving her a good enough chase to enjoy her captured frozen dairy treat?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Ignuus66

Quote from: VAE on February 20, 2012, 04:16:33 PM
And where's that?

Besides, as long as the price isn't too bad..  I maintain that, say, vanilla or lemon icecream are quite hard to fuck up beyond tastiness.
Hungary.
Well granted it IS cheap. (about 50-200 cent, depending on what amount you buy)

VAE

Quote from: Ignuus66 on February 20, 2012, 04:48:47 PM
Quote from: VAE on February 20, 2012, 04:16:33 PM
And where's that?

Besides, as long as the price isn't too bad..  I maintain that, say, vanilla or lemon icecream are quite hard to fuck up beyond tastiness.
Hungary.
Well granted it IS cheap. (about 50-200 cent, depending on what amount you buy)

Hmm, I'm from Slovakia!
Now, I don't know if I should rejoice, jump at your throat, or jump at your throat happily. (remember the panda cubi?)
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Surzsha

Ignuus66

Quote from: VAE on February 20, 2012, 06:49:29 PM

Hmm, I'm from Slovakia!
Now, I don't know if I should rejoice, jump at your throat, or jump at your throat happily. (remember the panda cubi?)
Hey neighbor!
:hug
(I'm not xenophobic)

TimberWolf5871

Suddenly I want to see Krya in a Cold Stone store. I can only imagine the look of bliss.

bradypodidae

As fun and excellent as the update is I was most pleased just to see Lucheek again!

Although a Being, Lucheek is quite the enchantress. I think she would be safe from Kria.

The ice cream on the other hand... *shudders at the mental image of the carnage*
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Attic Rat

It could be worse. For a while, some decades ago, somebody in Wichita Kansas had kids on three-wheel bicycles (equipped with dry-ice freezer boxes) selling ice cream bars. The legal setup was similar to that of paper-route carriers, to get around the child labor laws. Imagine one of those kids trying to stay ahead of Kria.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Viking ZX

Quote from: Attic Rat on February 22, 2012, 06:11:12 PM
It could be worse. For a while, some decades ago, somebody in Wichita Kansas had kids on three-wheel bicycles (equipped with dry-ice freezer boxes) selling ice cream bars. The legal setup was similar to that of paper-route carriers, to get around the child labor laws. Imagine one of those kids trying to stay ahead of Kria.

This mental image is...awesome! Terrified trike-riding kid, his legs a blur as he shoots down the block, Kria right behind him, hands outstretched, desperate look on her face yelling "Rocky ROOOOaaad!"
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Ignuus66

Quote from: Viking ZX on February 22, 2012, 06:49:36 PM
This mental image is...awesome! Terrified trike-riding kid, his legs a blur as he shoots down the block, Kria right behind him, hands outstretched, desperate look on her face yelling "Rocky ROOOOaaad!"
can't stop laughing, the mental image is too funny  :U