01/30/2012 [12-02] Death and Taxes???

Started by joshofspam, January 30, 2012, 01:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

I always heard that paying your taxes could be compared to hell.

It seems like for the Fey, there really is hell to pay if you don't pay your taxes and if you do your still paying hell back.

Though why would a race with so much power be obliged to pay back a similarly powerful race?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Alondro

Oh!  They only have to face the devil?  Bah!  All they need to do is get themselves a Keanu Reeves!  Like Kenny and his golden PSP.  XD

More seriously, so the fey would pay tithe to devils, eh?  I think that qualifies them for extermination.  There are just some entities you DON'T enter pacts with.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

joshofspam

Quote from: Alondro on January 30, 2012, 11:03:23 AM
Oh!  They only have to face the devil?  Bah!  All they need to do is get themselves a Keanu Reeves!  Like Kenny and his golden PSP.  XD

More seriously, so the fey would pay tithe to devils, eh?  I think that qualifies them for extermination.  There are just some entities you DON'T enter pacts with.

Don't you just love this kind of bedtime story that Hunter is just passing out? :)

e_voyager

seems more in the link of a causality tale then the bedtime stories that we are used to if you ask me .
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

joshofspam

Not one of the most pleasant of topics to put the head to the pillow.