01/29/2012 [FFC#4reboot] Destruction of historic landmark(s)

Started by Garsemor, January 29, 2012, 09:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garsemor

Uninspired title I know.
Anyway, more lore, experiments and the big white tower is going all explody at the hands of Caperne.

PS: Come on guys, I'm supposed the be the lurker here. Why am I the guy making all the topics?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShadesFox

The All Purpose Fox

joshofspam

To lurk or not to lurk...Is that really a question?

Pretty bad that putting distance didn't improve relations in regard to the two brothers.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Fenris

/superlurk

Is Manit 8 in the 5th frame? Or is it just me?

Also: Thanks Turnsky for starting the comic back up!

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Garsemor on January 29, 2012, 09:17:19 AMPS: Come on guys, I'm supposed the be the lurker here. Why am I the guy making all the topics?
What? I started the first one once the reboot started.

BTW, are we going to continue including "reboot" in the subject? I thought it would be enough to have it in just the first one.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

ChaosMageX

Just how many kilometers up was that explosion and how big was it in terms of tonnes (metric tons) of TNT?

For that matter, how many kilometers tall is the tower itself?

Icon by Sunblink

lilpuppy23

Don't worry about delays, Turnsky. I Forgive you. No hard feelings.

At least you managed to get four consistent updates in a row before falling apart. :D

Turnsky

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on February 13, 2012, 08:42:57 PM

At least you managed to get four consistent updates in a row before falling apart. :D

that and my machine seems to be having issues, i'll know for certain whether i'll blame the monitor or video card when a new one of the latter hits my doorstep later this week, hopefully tomorrow.

edit: it's the monitor. it died on me.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

lilpuppy23

Quote from: Turnsky on February 15, 2012, 06:14:20 AM
Quote from: lilpuppy23 on February 13, 2012, 08:42:57 PM

that and my machine seems to be having issues, i'll know for certain whether i'll blame the monitor or video card when a new one of the latter hits my doorstep later this week, hopefully tomorrow.

edit: it's the monitor. it died on me.

I bought a pretty cheap refurb monitor recently, and my previous refurb monitor lasted a good deal of time. Maybe consider one of those? Good price, decent lifespan... a "good enough" warranty. I don't know, up to you.  :bunny

Turnsky

considering that i've finally gotten the 'beige brick' up and running for the interim, and hopefully my new screen arrives tomorrow, i'd say everything will work out fine.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

lilpuppy23

Quote from: Turnsky on February 26, 2012, 02:20:22 AM
considering that i've finally gotten the 'beige brick' up and running for the interim, and hopefully my new screen arrives tomorrow, i'd say everything will work out fine.

Good to hear! Optimism! Be Optimistic!

The only the we have to be bummed about is being bummed about things!  :)