TaskiLabDSFARGEG D:

Started by Taskidog, August 20, 2006, 07:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Im sure theres worse games out there

Alondro

Gods, this reminds me of the recent WoW episode of South Park... I know of people who are indeed that obsessed.  Meanwhile, I actually create dragons and monsters in my lab... from mice!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

James StarRunner

Let's not start this again... I don't want to search through multiple pages just to see a single piece of Taski art. If you want to talk about video games so badly, there's a section already prepared for it.

Manawolf

We're talking of how Taski has been lost to Runescape (thus meaning no new art whatsoever).  And there are worse games (at least on other planes of existance), like Muscial Holes.  If you don't know what that is, don't ask.

RJ

I bet it just sounds naughtier than it actually is... correct me if I'm wrong though...  :B

>I stand corrected<

Toric

It's from Jack, and it's as bad as it sounds.
Yap by Silver.

Manawolf

e_voyager

mana even i would not have brought that up here. there are other less  evil games to speak of that would probably make your point.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zina

I'm going to start a DMFA board drinking game. One of them will "Take a shot every time Mana compares something to Jack."
I will be drunk in no time.

e_voyager

he's not that bad is he zina?  i only remember a few references myself
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zina

That's why it's a game. :-D
Same goes for all the D&D references.  :3

Slavkei

Quote from: e_voyager on October 16, 2006, 04:10:06 AM
he's not that bad is he zina?  i only remember a few references myself

No, he's not that bad. He's worse. Far worse. If clueless fanboy was a crime, he'd be serving seventeen consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole.

Aridas

How about taking a shot any time one of you people (or rather, most of the "original" forum's members) complain about him for no good reason. That oughtta get more drinks.

Zina

"No good reason".
Hahahahaha ok. X3

xHaZxMaTx

How about we take a shot everyt ime something happens.

Zina

How about everytime Taski posts art.
It will be my path to soberity. :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 16, 2006, 04:34:30 AM
How about we take a shot everyt ime something happens.
This differs from the previous suggestions how, Haz? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Amber Williams

Blargh. Taski, you are awsome, but I think its time for you to make a new thread when you return.  This one is bloated.

Apologies all, but I'm cutting ya off and letting this thread sink.