Mathell's Charicter Creation (Charicter Sketch'n)

Started by Mathell, October 12, 2006, 12:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Mathell

Quote from: RJ on October 14, 2006, 11:18:55 AM
:) Will this do?

http://www.furry.org.au/randomjoy/mcolorconcept.jpg

I can only applaud you once a day?!  Damn you and your gifted tallent RJ  :mowcookie I got to at least do SOME of the work here :mowtongue

I like the earthy style to em and how you did it a great deal, olmost enough to keep!  I'm still going to experement with other 'brighter' colors, paterns, n such like the description claims.  Since I got a good bit of free time to me right now I'm gona see what I can't come up with.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions, I didn't think that much would come!  Must do gift art after this  :mowmeep

RJ

Yeah, the colours are a bit dull-ish for an angel (I was keeping in mind the green magic stuff). But I'm sure you'll be able to create some wonderful colour combos now to try out :) Good luck  :rj

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mathell on October 14, 2006, 11:37:01 AM
I can only applaud you once a day?!  Damn you and your gifted tallent RJ

If you mean the karma system, it's once every 15 minutes I think, unless you're a moderator.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Mathell

15 minutes?  Still to long!  AH well... last forum it was once a day.

Anyway, inking complete, now color! joy!  :mowhappy

Mathell

One color idea while the earth tone was still hideing in the back of my head... wispering things...

After I sleep on It I'll decide I hate it and try again XD

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Tapewolf

Hmm - truth be told I'm not convinced with the green fur.  Hair is fine, but green kind of gives the impression of scales.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

RJ

Hm... I generally don't like to use green as a fur colour, unless it's as minor markings. It's a tad too strong I think. Though, perhaps if you used it as a contrast to a colour like black, it could work :3