30/10/2010 [PF #189] Fighting is fine, but clanship is forever

Started by ChaosMageX, October 30, 2011, 10:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

No matter how hard you try to hide it, you'll always be a part of Jyraneth.

Or at least that'll be the case until Mordrith manages to ascend to a tri-wing and sever the clan, or at least get enough power to do whatever Daryil did before ascending.

And since Mordrith and his family are part of Jyraneth, that means that they'll also have heads on the ends of their wing tentacles as well! :D

I wonder how Keaton will act towards Dorcan and his family now.  It should be quite an interesting phone conversation from this point forwards, if it lasts any longer. ;)

Icon by Sunblink

Chakat Blackspots

My guess is that she'll apologize and/or kneel while doing so.  Dorcan will probably call Daryil in so he can talk to Mordrith.

joshofspam

Quote from: ChaosMageX on October 30, 2011, 10:37:43 AM
No matter how hard you try to hide it, you'll always be a part of Jyraneth.

And since Mordrith and his family are part of Jyraneth, that means that they'll also have heads on the ends of their wing tentacles as well! :D

I'm not so sure of that.

Branching a clan sounds like you give up any connection you have with the clan.

But for the fact of the clan mark, it might be harder to branch of a tri-wing clan fully. It sounds like a rather lengthy process. Made even harder when you don't want someone like the Red Queen scanning your mind because your acting suspiciously.

Obviously, Mordrith's suspicious nature served him well if his queen didn't cut off his head. Then again, it could have been the Red Queens plan of entertainment to behead him at the most amusing time for her when he least suspected it.

Fortunately if she was thinking that, the attack on her clan put a stop to that.

Edit: Though what is said on strip 85 does start to make you wonder.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

FYI, Ren's having a bit of an art slump at the moment and the comic is taking longer than expected.  We're hoping to have it done tonight but no promises.
After that, he's going to take a week or two off to unwind before we start chapter 21 later this month.  I'm going to try and organise some filler in the meantime, and of course the backstories will run as usual.

UPDATE:  I now have the lines but I'm not sure I'll be able to finish colouring them tonight.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tapewolf

Okay.  I didn't finish it to my satisfaction, but I'm publishing it now anyway.  Enjoy.

Barring catastrophe, I will be revising the artwork tomorrow to blend colours and make Jakob's physique a little less like Dorcan's.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E