24/10/2011 [PF #188] "Off with their heads!"

Started by ChaosMageX, October 24, 2011, 04:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

That was the first thing that came to my mind, though judging by how paranoid Mordrith is, "The Queen" he's referring to probably did much worse to her enemies than that.  Decapitation might actually have been a merciful death.

Also, it seems Mordrith knows who Keaton is, or at least who she's affiliated with.

Still, it's rather confusing at the moment who 'those' people are, and whether or not they are 'them' that Dorcan is talking about.

Icon by Sunblink

Madmann135

I see in Keaton's hand the lollypop of Daryil.  She is going to be on her best behavior (knowing Keaton that is a few steps shy of her normal behavior in either direction).

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

justacritic

Fa'Linda has gumdrops and muffins and Daryil has lollipops
I dearly hope this isn't a pattern...

Tapewolf

Dark Angel is up, by the way.  Just a retread of the last page for now, because it's been such a long time...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

I do wonder how Mordrith will react to the news that Daryil is watching Keaton, though.

... mental images of Daryil quieting Mordrith's fears by putting a hand through the screen and handing him a lollipop abound.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 25, 2011, 06:22:50 AM
I do wonder how Mordrith will react to the news that Daryil is watching Keaton, though.

Considering that most of Mordrith's enemies were Tri-wings or Tri-wing backed clans, I don't think he'd be terribly reassured to find out that another one has taken interest in his family.

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 25, 2011, 06:39:01 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 25, 2011, 06:22:50 AM

Considering that most of Mordrith's enemies were Tri-wings or Tri-wing backed clans, I don't think he'd be terribly reassured to find out that another one has taken interest in his family.

Keaton doesn't look anything but slightly interested in the conversation though.

Maybe she's just adding this away into her little black book of blackmail right now. If anything, she doesn't look any dangerous then any other cubi ease dropping. *Snerk*Alright alright, that isn't saying much but still. >:3

Considering he fears Keaton though and we know that she just hates one clan in particular speaks volumes. Though I don't know if Keaton would hold the same grudge as she holds with Simeon. Is branching out a clan and denouncing the one you where a part of much different from what Simeon's parents did when they left theirs?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on October 25, 2011, 12:18:27 PMThough I don't know if Keaton would hold the same grudge as she holds with Simeon. Is branching out a clan and denouncing the one you where a part of much different from what Simeon's parents did when they left theirs?

That would be telling.

Tapewolf

Okay, we have an update.  Later than I'd have liked, but not bad, all things considered.  Better than the last few weeks.