injury watch

Started by Taskidog, August 17, 2006, 08:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taskidog

Hellu hellu, this is Taski reporting from my sister's computer. If you have read my website journal already, I'm happy to announce that things are starting to look good for my sister.

But enough of that. I fell off my bike like a n00b lol

I've already washed m scrapes with peroxide, rinsed with tap, covered them with petrolium jelly and strips of my shirt, somewhat following this guide --> http://www.interactivedadmagazine.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=709&z=18

My main concern are possible infections and ANYTHING I MIGHT HAVE MISSED

I plan to chage the wraps every other day, but if there's anything you know I should do, but I wouldn't due to lack of know-how do tell me cause I'd very much like to heal as fast as I can (taking showers are going to be a bitch DX )

thanks in advance and until then--
                                      rofl your waffle

Netami

Consider the weapon X program.

Taskidog

but I don't like yellow spandex :<

Netami

You could learn to love it.

Kenji

Quote from: Taskidog on August 17, 2006, 08:41:42 PM
but I don't like yellow spandex :<

There's always the brown. :3

Ramsey

Disinfect the wounds with whiskey. D:<

thegayhare

no use gun powder... 

but carefulltoo much and you'll lose a limb
*giggles*

Manawolf

Stick to cooking.  On a related note, I hear that honey is actually pretty good.

thegayhare

Quote from: Manawolf on August 17, 2006, 10:17:57 PM
Stick to cooking.  On a related note, I hear that honey is actually pretty good.

But gun powder is an age old cure tof injuries

Nikki

if you're bleeding alot you can use a Xze to get rid of the blood =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Azlan

You could apply fresh magots and when they are done, pack the area with dry sand from a really parched desert area.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Vaguely Creepy

You could try getting more sleep than usual. I've noticed that a lot of my cuts and scrapes and stuff seem to be better after I wake up in the morning. Or maybe it's just because I can't pick at it while I'm asleep. *shrugs*

thegayhare

maggots are actualy better for sever burns I believe
*nods and shrugs*

but then again I'm no expert

ITOS

Start a secret cloning program in your lab to create a new body. :ninja

Or give the *bleep* and go on like usual, that's what I do after it stops to bleed.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Zedd

There was that all over blue suit he wore....Though his skin is blue so it wouldnt work

Lysander

I know some doctors like to use leeches for possible poisons/infections. Other than that and the keeping would clean, I don't know. :januscat
TytajLucheek

thegayhare

Maybe I should go over to taski's house and play doctor

llearch n'n'daCorna

"We're not playing Doctors and Nurses. We're playing Gynaecologists!"
... "But..."
"It's -Wednesday-, so we're playing golf."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

topher chee

put aloe vera on it, but get the plant, that way you can keep growing it and if you ever happen to get a cut or something, you can peel a nice strip and spread the stuff over  the wound.

It also works for sunburn.

And if you dont want to buy the plant, steal some from a neighbor that has it in their yard, haha.
or you could use neosporin, but that takes longer to heal.

Taskidog

wow, my hand looks like it has a flesh-eating virus on the palm X_X

about 3 days since I had a nasty spill and I hoping this booger-colored stuff is just layers of petrolium jelly <.< But my dad had a look at it and told me it's fine. My elbow is still leaking fluids (probably puss, as it is somewhat colorless)

man, I'm still sore from the fall. I cant yawn without pulling a muscle. There's a lot of things I cant do now XP

well thanks for the advice, I'm probably just going to go play video games now :|

Kenji

Don't play any zombie games. That might just remind you of it. Eeww.
Let us know when ya get better, poochy. Net's not the same without ya. :3

Taskidog

*We just got a letter!*

Ne? what's this? "Umbrella?"

They want me for some nemesis project <.<
I wonder what it is o.o

Kenji

Obviously they want you to beat up and insult someone relatively similar to yourself, that way they'll become your archnemesis. :D

Nikki

Quote from: thegayhare on August 18, 2006, 10:57:23 AM
Maybe I should go over to taski's house and play doctor
can i be the nurse?

Hmm..Well, Taski-Kun, the colorless leking could possibly be white blood cells as pus is usually green and looks like a booger X3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

mini-lion

**survivial note urine is a very good antiseptic for open wounds**

time heals all wounds so stop playing around and let it do its thing