HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER

Started by Maark30, August 19, 2011, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on August 20, 2011, 01:01:09 AM
Are there even that many tacos in Southern Ontario? I mean, It's Canada and for some reason, in my mind, that equals not as many tacos per square mile compared to, say, San Diego or something :B

I feel like I should smack you for your insolence.  >:O

Naldru

Please be gentle Mao.  There are those who believe that everything east of Las Vegas and north of San Francisco is somehow in another dimension.  By checking http://www.tacobell.ca, I found 22 locations in Toronto, 6 in Ottawa, 6 in Windsor, and these are conservative numbers because I didn't check every city in Southern Ontario.  (And there are many, many more purveyors of tacos, many of which are more edible than Taco Bell.)  Not that I am suggesting that Amber is in any of these locations or that I know Amber's location, but it strongly suggests that Tex-Mex food is not unknown in the province of Ontario.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

nevwyn

*hoards my personal supply of empty taco shells* nooooo not mah tacos!

Oh an Happy Birthday

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on August 20, 2011, 01:01:09 AM
Are there even that many tacos in Southern Ontario? I mean, It's Canada and for some reason, in my mind, that equals not as many tacos per square mile compared to, say, San Diego or something :B

Well, not anymore...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Grey Wolf

Erf. Days late, I would like to offer birthday congratulations and well wishes for the year to follow >>
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

MT Hazard

Quote from: Grey Wolf on August 22, 2011, 10:38:09 AM
Erf. Days late, I would like to offer birthday congratulations and well wishes for the year to follow >>

May I join you in your late well wishing? Seriously, happy birthday to the esteemed artist author. Lets hope this year runs smoother that some past ones eh?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

RJ

I know I'm late, but I hope you had a happy birthday, Amber <3