Person Above You (P.A.Y.) memories of yesteryear

Started by e_voyager, June 02, 2011, 03:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunblink

I haven't really spoken to him before, but Josh seems like an alright guy. :] It's nice having him around the site.

Cogidubnus

Sunblink is the perfect addition to any cup of coffee. Es complet!

Sunblink

Cogidubnus is a warm and delicious beverage, best enjoyed with lots of cream and sugar. c:

Angel

Words simply cannot express how awesome Sunblink is. She's a little ray of happiness on these boards, and we love her for it. :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

bradypodidae

Insightful, honest, fun; Black_angel is another stellar reason to be a member of this forum.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Cogidubnus

I need to hang around Brady more. Next time llearch is casting I'll see if I can stop by.

VAE

Cog is a good writer, and good, consistent roleplayer, never mind one willing to give GMing a forum game a shot. The shot also rarely misses.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

joshofspam

Vae is a swell guy that can that I suspect by his avatar image is also good at swinging a 2+Mace. May your swing strike true. :mowninja
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

techmaster-glitch

Joshofspam always starts a new comic thread for the other comics hosted on this site. That's dedication.  :)

e_voyager

techmaster-glitch is and good old friend on this form who introduced me to an new from of D&D
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bradypodidae

e_voyager is the dominant archetype of the helmsmanship in convivial treatise!

(thesaurus ahoy! ... sorry <.<;;; )
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

techmaster-glitch

Proliator Bradypodidae is one of those awsome, chill guys who can make friends with anyone and everyone.  :)

rammenstein

Techy is s fun, smart guy, and a truly great friend. I am very, very proud to call him one of my best buddies.

Boom.

e_voyager

Rammenstein has a name that reminds me of a band that i like. which is an interesting eye catcher for a new arrival.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

joshofspam

E_voyager is a step up person who not only started this thread, but doesn't back down from a challenge of a new arena thread.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.