Person Above You (P.A.Y.) memories of yesteryear

Started by e_voyager, June 02, 2011, 03:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

----- EDIT -----
Rules:
1. Say something NICE about the person above you. (Obviously...)
2. Be NICE.
3. No pr0n. Unless it dances and has a purdy hat.
4. Be NICE.
5. Don't post ugly things.  Pwease.
6. Worship everything adorable. I don't care if something cute tried to bite your face off. It's still ADOWABLE. buck teeth And dangerous. And probably made out of marshmallows, faerie dust and pixie stix.

The original topics are, in order, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.

----- END -----

I loved this topic and was said to see it gone off the radar. perhaps together we can bring it back?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

E_voyager is a nice person and is helpful for making a new topic with help.  :B

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Inumo

e has been a pioneer in anything we here throw at him.

e_voyager

Inumo has been a steady and growing force in the forums

llearch n'n'daCorna

e has managed to set up this thread, but nobody seems to be posting. Perhaps they're afraid of complementing him? THat would be a shame, for he does his best to be helpful to everyone he meets.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bradypodidae

llearch does an admirable job making all, oldies and newbies, feel welcomed in the Mansion. Albeit in his own style, but welcomed nonetheless!
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

joshofspam

Proeliator bradypodidae has always been a well grounded individual.

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

e_voyager

joshofspam while new has many many friends here and if his karma is any indicator he's a very well balanced guy.

Cogidubnus

e-Voyager never sailed down the great lakes trading furs with the french, but he's at least twice as awesome as those voyaguers.

bradypodidae

Cogidubnus shows courage and honor when another is in distress and stepping in to unselfishly assist.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sloth Gunny is always willing to provide a friendly hand, even if he has no idea how to perform the task at hand; he is, however, perfectly willing to admit he has no idea how to perform it, which is something many manage to miss.

Props, Gunny.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bradypodidae

llearch n'n'daCorna can cause more roadkill mayhem and death-by-slapping in Borderlands then can possibly be legal. Most entertaining! You should stop in and watch him when he is streaming game play. No, really! You should!

Thanks for the entertainment, llearch!

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

Proeliator Bradypodidae not only remembered my birthday and wished me a happy one such random acts of kindness are part of his charm which makes he a well liked member of the forum

joshofspam

E_voyager is a friendly upfront person that wasn't afraid to make me feel welcome in this thread.

Angel

Josh is one of the proud people doing their best to keep this part of the board alive. For that, I salute him.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Cogidubnus

I see Black Angel around, and I have hope for the future.

e_voyager

Cogidubnus is a gentleman scholar who0 brings class wherever he happens to visit.

Sunblink

e-voyager is a pretty cool dude who never seems to act hurtfully toward anyone on this site. :]

techmaster-glitch

Sunblink/Keaton has always been an awsome gal, and a great RPer to boot. :)

VAE

Tech is an engineer.. that's enough to be awesome  >:3. Oh, what else? Ah! Epic character concept in Eternal Rains! (as in, even more epic than his usual mechs)

EDIT: A sneaky response :3
Not optimistic, merely his usual self. Remember - the Titanic shipwrecked, but that doesn't make it a less awesome idea.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

techmaster-glitch

Danman is....er...very optimistic in the face of other's worst mistakes. :animesweat

Corgatha Taldorthar

Tech's an extremely enthusiastic Rper, always willing to join any endeavor (no matter how doomed) and one of the few who posts consistently.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

joshofspam

Corgatha Taldorthar is the awesome guy with the avatar that's filled with light.

Cogidubnus

I DON'T LIKE SPAM!  :<

But joshofspam is alright.

Suwako

They're better than me at this game.

Inumo

Tytaj is good-hearted, even if he doesn't always know what's going on.

e_voyager

Inumo phrases things so politely that he's very easy to like even when he's giving you bad news

techmaster-glitch

E_Voyager's great at keeping good things alive. :)

joshofspam

Techmaster-glitch has always been the kind sort. Thanks for the hugs! :mowhappy