20/05/2011 [PF #171] The Man Who Thinks He's Jesus

Started by Madmann135, May 20, 2011, 10:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Personally, I'm inclined to suggest a motto more like "Fish-cut trees are better than picket fences."

Just for the extra wtf factor.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 24, 2011, 04:16:51 PM
Personally, I'm inclined to suggest a motto more like "Fish-cut trees are better than picket fences."

"The only good fish is one that's dead."

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Arrith

Quote from: joshofspam on May 24, 2011, 01:10:40 PM
Interesting thought Naldru.

Though at times I almost wonder if he's playing at being more like Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth.

Daryil seems to follow that  old saying of "That's just crazy enough to work" or as in another comic said "I think too much therefore I am mad".

Though why shouldn't he have a little fun with what people think of him? :)

The thinking to much might just make sense. Geniuses were often considered a little crazy.  Just look at Nikola Tesla. He's considered the greatest genius of ANY era,  created the AC motor (Or the way of electricity that we still use) and about a billion other things that we still use to this day.
He was also considered off his rocker.
This suspense is terrible. I hope it will last. - Oscar Wilde

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak.  Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill

Madmann135

"normal is for the weak."  That is what I think when I think of Daryil.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 24, 2011, 04:22:31 PM

"Tartar sauce beats fish."
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Lurkie

Another possible clan motto would be "Freak the Mundanes".  It certainly seems to be one of Daryil's goals in life.  :)
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Naldru

Quote from: joshofspam on May 25, 2011, 12:30:08 PM

"Tartar sauce beats fish."
There's something a little fishy about those mottos.

Quote from: Lurkie on May 25, 2011, 03:11:26 PM
Another possible clan motto would be "Freak the Mundanes".  It certainly seems to be one of Daryil's goals in life.  :)
Uncle Kage wouldn't like that.  (Uncle Kage runs Anthrocon.)  Besides, it seems that Daryll wants to freak everyone.  Just going after the mundanes would be shooting fish in a barrel.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Madmann135

I think you mean "The only good fish is a dead fish."
Fish swimming in tartar sauce... Daryil would experiment with that, or try to ...FOR SCIENCE!

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Arrith on May 24, 2011, 06:27:27 PM
Quote from: joshofspam on May 24, 2011, 01:10:40 PM
Interesting thought Naldru.

Though at times I almost wonder if he's playing at being more like Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth.

Daryil seems to follow that  old saying of "That's just crazy enough to work" or as in another comic said "I think too much therefore I am mad".

Though why shouldn't he have a little fun with what people think of him? :)

The thinking to much might just make sense. Geniuses were often considered a little crazy.  Just look at Nikola Tesla. He's considered the greatest genius of ANY era,  created the AC motor (Or the way of electricity that we still use) and about a billion other things that we still use to this day.
He was also considered off his rocker.

Of course, Nikolai Tesla died broke because of the fact he was a genius, and none of the major players liked him (Nikolai's free energy from nothing didn't help matters)