13/05/2011 [PF #170] Jesus Christ, Superstar!

Started by ChaosMageX, May 13, 2011, 07:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

Could that really be who's showing up, judging by the title 'Christus Ex Machina'?  Or is it someone else?

What exactly is Keaton doing to Simeon's eyes anyway?  They look weird in the 4th panel, so is she trying to poke them out or literally squeeze them out of their sockets?

Either way, Keaton is about to get her butt kicked all over the room.  She'll be bounced more than a superball. :mwaha

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: ChaosMageX on May 13, 2011, 07:51:10 AM
Could that really be who's showing up, judging by the title 'Christus Ex Machina'?  Or is it someone else?
I bet I got the tense wrong or something  :rolleyes

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

VAE

Hee.. one of my favourite parts is coming up.

Makes me wonder if about 2000 years ago Daryil experimented with dimensional travel :3
He can certainly play the role.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

joshofspam

So I wonder if Keaton already suspects who this is?

She had them all there at her mercy in her eyes and now she's being single tentacle restrained by this new challenger. I have a feeling that Keaton's happy time is over.

Note: For some reason I'm feeling happy. I'm pretty sure this must be a first when you consider how most happy endings with Keaton would probably end.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Raskahn

Oh, look who finally grew a spin...oh wait, he's down again.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lone_Wolf on May 13, 2011, 12:05:27 PM
Oh, look who finally grew a spin...oh wait, he's down again.

I think the 'Bap!' panel is my favourite...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Madmann135

... I have countless thoughts going through my head but I have calculated one thing with a high probability... Keaton is going to get curb-stomped.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

joshofspam

I never really noticed it before, but Keaton's black and yellow pattern doesn't completely match when you look at her hands. Wasn't written somewhere that he pattern is rather random and not a matching pattern?

Though going on details (From the looks of pipe and air vents) it looks like the tentacle came in low and yanked her into the air or possibly just to her feet. So Tape, is she still grounded or is she dangling right now?

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on May 14, 2011, 01:48:43 PM
I never really noticed it before, but Keaton's black and yellow pattern doesn't completely match when you look at her hands. Wasn't written somewhere that he pattern is rather random and not a matching pattern?

I do actually have a colour reference for her body pattern.  The pattern is asymmetric, in that one hand is completely black and the other has the yellow stripes and whorls running down it.  On the row where she's about to gouge out Simeon's eyes, I actually got it the wrong way around at first, forgot to invert them or inverted it twice or something...

If you mean that the pattern isn't consistent between frames, that's because it's like trying to get Abel's spots to be consistent  :B

QuoteThough going on details (From the looks of pipe and air vents) it looks like the tentacle came in low and yanked her into the air or possibly just to her feet. So Tape, is she still grounded or is she dangling right now?
She's still sitting on Simeon, just jerked back to try and rescue her throat, since if the intruder is 'Cubi he could decapitate her pretty easily with the tentacle around her neck.

joshofspam

Thanks Tape and it was the first rather then the second point about the pattern.

Though I think some of the most interesting fur patterns are probably Kria, Abel, and Keaton.

Stripes, Spots, and swirls, I wonder if there ever was a Furrae with plaid pattern? :P